"Look," I got up and stared down at him. "You were a jerk. I'm annoyed with you. Okay?" Before he could reply, I left his room and went to mine. How could he?! I have never once interfered in one of his relationships.

After rubbing my eyes, I sat up and walked over to my window. I could see right into Christian's room, and I noticed my bracelet sitting on his desk. I go over to my door and lock it. I go back to my window and open it. I lean over and knock On Christian's window.

He appeared in front of his window and frowned when he saw me. "Your brother released you then?" he asked quietly.

"Yeah, can I come over?" I ask.

He hesitated then nodded. "As long as he doesn't try to kill me," he muttered as he helped me over.  I see he has a bruise forming on his face and his lip is bleeding. I take his hand and pull him to his bathroom. I find a first aid kit and open it. I stand on my toes and try cleaning his wounds. I feel hand on my waist and I'm being lifted onto the counter.

"Thanks." he smiles softly and stands in between my legs, then I realize I'm still just wearing his shirt. I don’t think about it and continue cleaning his wounds.

His gaze lowered to my legs before he met my gaze again. "Am I going to get that back?"

"Nope." I grinned and gently rubbed my thumb over his bruise. "Does it hurt?"

He flinches. "A bit, yeah."

I pulled my hand away. "Sorry."

"Is okay." I smile softly and lightly kiss his cheek. He rested his forehead against mine and smiled softly.

"I'm sorry about Elliott." I murmur. "I never wanted you to get hurt because of me.

He shook his head. "It's fine, Ellie. Nothing I can't handle," he teased, kissing me softly. I smile and wrap my arms around his neck, kissing him back. He picked me up and walked me back into his room. He laid me down on the bed and pushed my hair away from my face. I smile up at him and pull him down to kiss me.

His fingers tangled in my hair as he kissed down my neck. I groaned and pulled him closer. "Does your brother know your here?" he asked, pushing back. "I don't want him to break in and kill me."

"He doesn’t." I murmur, God it feels good when he kisses my neck...

He smirked as he gently nipped my neck. "Pay attention," he whispered. "Will he try to talk to you?" he asked. "Because he'll automatically assume you’re here, I'm sure of it."

"I don’t care, he has no right interfering with us."

"Ellie," Christian sighed and lifted my chin. "I don't want to ruin my friendship and your relationship with your brother."

"Then he just needs to get over the fact that we like each other."

He met my gaze and run his thumb across my cheek. "I guess he does." I pull is head back to me and kiss him.

He froze when we both were getting into the kiss and listened to the banging noise coming from my house. "What is that?"

"Shit... Elliott banging on my locked door..." I jumped up and made sure my top was okay before walking over to the window. Christian appeared behind me, gently squeezing my waist before kissing my neck and helping me into my window.

I smile at him and peck his lips. "Call me later." I murmur.

"I'll be in your room after he's gone to bed," he said back quietly, smiling. I chuckled and shut my window before going over to my door and opening to my angry brother.