YosuSaku- Show

In which Sakura and Yosuga see some sort of show at some sort of festival while on a diplomatic mission.

----

The crowd slowly quieted down as music started to play. Dark, soothing coloured lanterns dimly lit up the area as three strands of ribbon fell from the top of the stage. Falling down each of the ribbons was a woman, dressed in a metallic silver leotard and a white mask with intricate multicolored designs. They wrapped themselves in the ribbon, dancing with it in mid-air, like gravity didn't exist to them. Iridescent shades were placed over the lanterns, creating a deep glow of pinks and blues and greens and purples. Small "ooh"s and wow"s were whispered as the crowd stood in a trance, completely captivated by the show.

Yosuga was one of the most interested, having never seen a show anything like this before. She said nothing, too mesmerized to even eat her cotton candy. Sakura admired her awed face out of the corner of her eye with a quiet snicker. 

A smooth melody weaved through the audience with gleaming serenity, and Yosuga could have sworn that her eyes met those that peaked through a faceless mask. A smoldering brown captivated her, leaving a mindless smile on her face. She barely breathed out a quiet 'wow' as the women tangled in ribbon seemed to fly across the stage, giving off the impression of walking on water, the way their bare toes grazed the floor. Confidence and grace was weaved into every movement. The breathed an air of harmony that Yosuga could only describe as-

"Beautiful." She slowly blinked, and even then her eyelids barely closed. Sakura nodded, never taking her eyes off of the green-haired girl next to her.

"Yeah," She whispered with an aloof smile. Yosuga turned to her, her attention being taken away from the show for the first time. "T-the sh-show is, I mean. They are beautiful. Very beautiful dancing, right?" She sputtered, red dusting across her cheeks. Yosuga tittered.

"Yeah." She smiled. Sakura let out a breath of relief as Yosuga turned back to the show.

---

Lol idk what was happening here. I think I was also planning on putting this in the actual book too but in hindsight idk how it would fit.

Sakura is so obviously gay it's like she's not even trying to hide it.

Of course, only in my book. It's been a while since I actually watched Naruto but seeing as she ended up with Sasuke, there's a slim chance she's actually a homosexual.

Good thing this is a fanfiction 😉😉😉😉