NaruYosu - Drool

The small bedroom would be dark, if it wasn't for the sun peeking through the window whose curtains were never closed. Yosuga raised an arm, using it to cover her eyes and protect them from the sun's rays. She groaned, keeping her eyes shut in an attempt to go back to sleep. Though, when she tried to roll over onto her side, she found herself weighed down on the bed by something hard on her stomach.

She reached her other hand down to feel what was on her stomach, only to find her fingers tangling in someone's hair. She sighed, lifting her arm off her eyes.

Naruto had his head resting on her abdomen, his arms wrapped around her waist and his legs tangled with hers. He snored lightly, his mouth wide open.

"Naruto, get off." Yosuga quietly whined, squirming a bit. Her nose wrinkled when she felt something wet on her stomach. "Naruto!" She pushed his head off her. Naruto jolted awake.

"Wha-what happened!?" He sleepily looked around in alarm. Yosuga pulled her shirt away from her stomach, a shiver creeping up her spine.

"You were drooling on me!" She complained, letting her shirt go. "Close your mouth when you sleep, idiot!"

"Ah, sorry..." Naruto sheepishly smiled, rubbing his neck.

"Don't be sorry, just don't drool on me!" Yosuga pushed him off the bed, but as he brought her along with him, she let out a shriek of surprise. They both groaned in pain. "I hate you, you loser." She grumbled rubbing her side.

"Aw, no you don't." Naruto wrapped his arms around her neck, holding her close to him. Yosuga sent light punched to his stomach.

"You're sleeping on the couch tonight!"