Chapter 33: "Assassins"

Ć H Á P Ť E Ř  33

"He does not look like an assassin." Vincent frowned from beside Rogue. They both stood outside the beautiful secret garden waiting for Rogues friends to arrive.

So far one had. "He was a wrestler before he became an assassin. His pretty good though." She shrugged watching the huge, muscular man walk there way.

Carder Galloway wore his famous grin, his dark brown hair and chocolate eyes. His skin was as pale as Rogues but it just went well with his features. He was fairly handsome but just not Rogues type.

"Hello little Ř." He winked as they involved each other into a hug. Vincent frowned but said nothing as Rogue laughed and pulled apart. "Sup big C."

"So what exactly have you called me here for?" The huge bulk man crossed his arms, showing off the bulging muscles. "You'll find out when the rest get here."

Just as Rogue said that, a very thin young man came walking with a woman a little bit more chubbier than Rogue.

The thin man known as Devin had pitch black hair and bright green eyes. He was much taller than the two girls, maybe Carders and Vincents height.

The woman beside him known as Malia had curves in all the right places making her big hazel eyes stick out. She had dark brown hair that ended up to her waist. She wore the same kind smile that Rogue remembered.

Malia quickly ran towards Rogue, arms out stretched. She pulled Rogue into a hug making Rogue laugh. Malia was a few inches shorter than Rogue which made Rogue very happy but she never admitted it to Malia. The little woman could be feisty.

Rogue nodded in greeting to Devin who nodded back. Devin stepped to Malias side, wrapping an arm around her waist. Malia blushed but moved closer to him.

Rogue smiled and looked away, a little bit jealous to see them so lovey dovey. Vincent cleared his throat and offered a stiff smile to the three friends of Rogues. "I'm Commander Vain, thanks for meeting us." 

Rogue rolled her eyes at his formality and smiled. "Guys this is Vincent. Vincent this is Carder, Devin and Malia." She gestured him to them and them to him.

"So what's this about?" Devin asked, fiddling with a strand of Malias hair. "Well has anyone heard of Black Claw?" Malias eyes widen as she flinched. All four gave her curious and worried glazes making her look down.

"I know them."