Chapter 19: "Dear Lord"

Ć H Á P Ť E Ř 19

The bottle landed on Rogue making her groan. She crossed her arms and chewed her bottom lip. "Oh dear Lord." She muttered.

Zander smirked and looked to her. "Truth or Dare~" He sang making her frown. "Uh dare?" She regretted it as soon as she saw his smirk widen. "I dare you to peck the person to your right on the cheek."

She registered what he said before looking to her right, only to see a very still Vincent. Her mouth flew open and her eyes widened. "Wait what?" She gaped making Zander chuckle.

"You heard me, just a peck on the cheek that's it." He shrugged making her sigh. She turned to face Vincent and gave him a 'I'm-sorry' look. She leaned towards him and pecked his cheek.

The tips of his ears grew red but they both shook it off and continued the game.

It started to become very intense and Rogue was about to walk out but Zander wouldn't have any of it. "Don't go Rogue, it's no fun if it's just me and Vincent." Zander whined making her sigh.

"I swear if it's anything stupid or disgusting I'm outta here." She stated firmly before sitting back down.

~•~

The game went on for another hour until Vincent and Rogue had enough. "Alright I'm heading back to the library." Rogue stood and so did Vincent.

"I'll a company you." The two nodded goodnight to the prince before escaping out his room. "His a mission." Rogue sighed shaking her head.

Vincent chuckled and nodded. "He sure is." Silence fell as the two walked down the dark hall. Rogue was aware how close he was but she made no move to step away.

She felt his hand lightly brush her wrist sending jolts of sparks up that limb. She bit her bottom lip to stop the gasp from leaving her lips.

She heard Vincent take a sharp intake of breath, had he felt it? She shook her head, ridding the thoughts away.

They both stopped at the library, Vincent stepped closer from behind her. His warm chest against her back, "See you tomorrow for training." His breath hit her ear, sending shivers down her spine.

"Yeah, see you." He lingered behind her, his chest against her back a little longer before he stepped back and walked away.

For a moment she had forgotten to breath so when he was gone she was gasping for air. "What...Just happened..."