Chapter 8: "Deal"

Ć H Á P Ť E Ř  8

Vincent had roughly grabbed her and forcefully thrown her into the throne room. The king and Queens heads snapped up in their direction when they entered.

"She escaped." Vincent spat as Rogue roughly snatched her arm away from his firm grip. "How?" The king asked curiously.

Rogue rolled her eyes and held up the keys. "Your guards should really pay more attention." She shrugged dropping the keys to the floor. The king looked clearly amused while the Queen and Vincent looked shock.

"Well if you are Ř what is your real name?" The king asked making her sigh. "My names Rogue." It was no use not telling them when they were probably going to kill her.

"So that's what the R stands for?" The Queen asked making Rogue nod. "Who taught you how to become how you are now?" She looked away biting her bottom lip. "A friend of my father." The king eyed her suspiciously but nodded.

"I'll make a deal with you Rogue." Her head snapped towards the king. "If you protect my son then in a few years time I will let you go. I'll provide some money so you'll live a normal life."

Rogues eyes glistened with tears as she stared at the floor. "Are you serious?" She asked quietly. "Yes I am, so do we have a deal?" She looked up and grinned. "Deal."

×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×
♡Sorry for the short chapter
-Mia♡