Chapter 17: "What's this feeling?"

Ć H Á P Ť E Ř  17

It had been a few weeks since Rogue had been captured and made Zanders bodyguard. She had some friends that stuck with her when she told everyone she was Ř.
Most avoided her, not that she blamed them.

Rogue sat in the castles library reading a book she was captivated in. She hadn't heard the huge doors open until Vincent tapped her on the shoulder. 

Without thinking, she shot up and held one of her daggers to his neck. She relaxed seeing the familiar pale face of Vincent. "Don't scare me like that."

He shook his head smiling. Over the weeks he had grown to Rogue, he might hate her but she was beginning to like him. "Haha me scare you."

She rolled her eyes and put down the book. "What's wrong?" He moved closer making her cheeks flare up. Not understanding why her cheeks were hot she pushed it aside.

He went to her ear, his mouth brushing it which did not help her burning cheeks. "Zanders told me that he wants you and I in his room." His hot breath sent shivers down her spine.

She swollowed feeling her heart quicken, maybe she was sick. She nodded mutely before finding her voice. "Okay then let's go."

He moved away and began walking to the doors. She held her cheeks and furrowed her brow in confusion. Maybe this was what a semi-heart attack felt like.

Shaking her head, Rogue followed Vincent. She wondered what the prince wanted with them both. They had already trained for today, maybe he needed tips.

×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×
♡Sorry for the short Chapter
-Mia♡