Chapter 56 - Luftballons

It takes me a full minute or two to recover. God, why did we wait so long to have sex? It's like my vagina has been fed crack, and it clearly I am craving it nearly every minute. Forget coffee. Apparently my new before and after breakfast thing is sex with Louis! Another pull of desire zings through my body, sending a beautiful pulsation to my Kegel region.

I don't know what expression is on my face, but Louis looks at me curiously. His face is blessed with a perfect smirk. It may have something to do with the fact that he is still inside me, and my feel of my tensing is being directly transferred to him. Louis looks at me intently from under his heavily lidded eyes.

"Ready again, luv?" he asks. Before I can respond Louis kisses me deeply, running his tongue inside my mouth. I moan and clench him again. Louis lets of a noise that sounds like a combination between a sigh and a hiss, and breaks off our embrace. He grabs my hips and guides me upwards so he can slip out gently.

"Looks like my boys feeling a wee bit sensitive at the mo', Ev. Rain check alright?"

I giggle lightly, feeling a little embarrassed about my not-so inward wanton hussy.

"Fair enough," I say, smiling. "Wouldn't want Willy to get rug burn."

I barely sidestep away fast enough as Louis tries to swat my still very naked ass. I squeal loudly, and he starts to chase me. I fumble for my shorts, grabbing them off the floor as I run for the cover of the sofa. Louis continues to follow me, letting his semi hang free.

"Better watch out, babe. Let yourself hang free like that and you might gets some sore nuts too!"

Another dodge as a pillow comes flying at my head.

"And if I'm not mistaken, you're still wearing a used prophylactic! Might want to take care of that."

"Then stop running away so I can properly smack your bare arse."

"Not a chance, Romeo!" I teased, deking to the left. But I'm too slow, and Louis catches me. He bends me over the arm of the sofa, and lands his hand on my buttock with a perfectly clear and ringing smack.

"Ow! You're going to pay for that!" I say, teasingly.

"I already am, luv," Louis says, releasing some of his pressure. He sits back on the couch and gingerly starts lifting the condom off. "Remind me next time that this is a bad idea." The condom comes off with a another quick tug, and Lou unabashedly starts examining his bits.

"Oh, babe. Nothing serious, I hope. I fully intend to make use of you again later." I wink.

"My, my, little lady. You're insatiable, yeah?" Lou says, smiling wickedly. He gestures to his member. "I could use a kiss to make it better."

"Tsk, tsk," I say. "I thought you needed a break."

"Can't hurt to ask, can it?"

"Never," I respond, feeling a little too excited all over again. "And generally I never mind such a request...but it's beautiful outside, babe. If we don't stop acting like a pair of bunnies, we'll never get to enjoy it."

"Definitely a good point," says Lou. "But I am a massive fan of acting like a bunny." He grabs me by the waist, and pulls me towards him. Nuzzling his head between my breasts, he gives my inner cleavage a very loud raspberry. I start laughing immediately.

"Only one man would dare give me the raspberry," I start.

"LONESTAR!" we finished together, collapsing into a pile of laughter on the couch.

"Omigod, seriously," I say, busting a gut. "I thought I was one of the only people in the world who loves Spaceballs."

"You'd be suprised what crap me and me mates used to watch back home. When we're weren't up for a night out, we would have a few drinks and watch the tube. Spaceballs is brilliant late night fodder."