Chapter 25 - Leaving on a Jet Plane

Louis

I gaze quietly at Evynn watching as her inner emotions change, each one flitting across her face before dissolving in to the next.  For all the intensity her emotions bring, it's refreshing to see a girl who doesn't shy away from being direct and open.  She makes me feel freer to do the same.  And it has been a weird few hours. 

Playful banter, tears, and some seriously sexy moments. I know my head is spinning. But I'm positive about one thing, she enchants me, and it sucks to imagine being away from her. But it's work, and I love what I do, so I need to go. If she can't handle that, then whatever this is, it's dead in the water.

It was a relief to not have her freak the fuck out when I told her about the band. I mean, considering the way some people act when they already know who we are that's a pretty big deal. Holy shit.  Screaming, crying, throwing random crap. Fans crushed. Posters saying 'Point your erection in my direction'. Girls jumping into garbage bins expecting to get in our studio. Just a smelly, weird, yet passionate mess, really.

But Evynn's questions about us are the good kind of crazy. Intense, sure, but suggestive that she cares about our connection, and like me, doesn't want to lose it. I also like that we are having this conversation sitting in the middle of her apartment.  It almost feels normal.  Deep down, that's what I am and what I want to be.  A normal lad, only with a different life than some. I can't get too caught up in all the bullshit.

I watch Evynn take a big, deep breath in. She chews on her bottom lip as she thinks, and it's is just so fucking cute. I want to be the one to suck on it, pull on it, tease it. Oh fuck. Concentrate, Lou. Her breasts move up and down in rhythmic motion. Seriously, fuck! I tear my eyes away from her cleavage to look her in the eyes.

"Lou, will you at least text me when you're gone?"

She looks up at me. Her beautiful blue-green eyes vulnerable.

"Of course, luv," I respond.

"Good. I would hate think a plastic-assed kale-drinking rake of a woman has got your attention instead of me."

I laugh heartily, throwing my head back. "Is that what you're worried about?"

"Nah, just kidding Lou. I know where your loyalties lie and what to do with them." And with that, Evynn licks her lips and moves towards me. She grabs my cock in her hands, cupping me through my pants and kisses me deeply. Immediately I stiffen for her, and I push my bulge into her grip. She giggles, but keeps up the firm pressure.

I push her backwards on the couch, tugging at her shirt, and lifting it off. I tease and suckle her skin, her lips, her nipples. In turn, she reaches down, trailing my stomach hairs, and grabs hold of my erect member, holding it stiffly as she glides her hand up and down. Oh fuck. I want to rip her pants off right now and plunge myself deep within her.

Evynn takes a moment to spit in to her her hand, then resumes gliding it over me, this time with more pressure and more rhythmic circles. I am starting to come undone. Our breathing become deep, and ragged. Our lips clash, my hands running over every inch of bare skin I can find. The moment is heavy and hot, rushed and full of desire.

"Let me take you in my mouth again, Lou."

I can barely think as she swiftly pushes my pants and trousers off, and kneels in front of me. Her grip never lets up as she twists her palm up and down my shaft. Her mouth circles my tip and licks me from top to bottom. The frenzied and sexy feeling of her tongue and the warm wetness of her mouth is all I need. I cry out and release myself. Oh fuck, fuck, fuck!