Chapter 21 - Promise to Repeat

Grinning broadly, I leave my now, rather comfortable, spot between Louis legs and crawl up to place my head on his shoulder. But not without giving him a sassy look and pretending to wipe by mouth with my finger. This elicits a deep, throaty laugh from him.  He pulls me in tightly, quickly pecking me first on the forehead before and then lightly on the mouth.

"That! That was fucking amazing, luv."

Louis is beaming back at me.  I feel his eyes rove, taking in my whole face and moving down over my still very topless body. He runs his finger over my breasts, touching the valley between the mountains, cheekily flicking each nipple. When they harden in response, he goes in for the kill, and pinches them between his fingers, rolling them ever so slightly between his fingers.  I mew.

"You cheeky bastard! Keep that up, and you won't get a repeat performance."

"Oh, I think I can convince you," he replies salaciously, trailing his finger down my stomach. He lets his index finger circle around my belly button before dragging it slowly downwards to curve over my panties, and presses it directly on to my clit. I squeal with the suddenness rush of sensation, feigning wanting to smack his hand away.  Louis responds by increasing the pressure, and a rush of pleasure overcomes my body.  I relax, and lift my pelvis towards his attentions.   I let him tantalize my sensitive spot, bringing him down for a deep, sensual kiss, allowing my breasts to compress against his naked chest. Eventually, trying to be practical, I break away from the embrace and coax his hand away.

"If you don't stop that, we're going to need to lay out some tarps and get seriously messy," I say, out of breath. "But, yes, you can and will convince me to repeat that because your hands feel amazing." Leaning forward, I whisper in his ear, "And I because love sucking cock."

"Fuuuck. Where are the tarps?"

I laugh deeply. "Tucked away in the bathroom with my murder knives and plastic wrap." I wink, and push myself up to a seated position, moving towards the side of the bed. "Speaking of which, I really should take a little moment in the powder room. Are you going to be OK for a few?"

"Blissfully happy," Louis replies, grinning from cheek to cheek. God, I love the way his eyes dance when he smiles like that. Sassy, cute, and sexy as hell. I am definitely sucking his dick again. No other encouragement required. "Are you sure you need to go?"

"Yes. As much as I want to stay here, I need to make a pit stop. Besides, neither you, nor your dick has ever been a teenage girl. Do you know the nightmares that plague pubescent females when it comes to Toxic Shock Syndrome? No thanks. This tampon is being evicted. Now."

Perhaps a little surprised as my crassness, Louis throws his head back and howls in laughter.

"That's the most brilliant, biscuit arsed thing I have heard in a long time. Go get rid of your manky lady shit, ya filthy loser! I'll be fine."

"Manky?  I'll show you manky!" I laugh and jokingly hit him with one of my spare pillows. He grabs it from me, pulling me towards him and starts tickling me. Barely able to contain my squeals, I squirm all over the bed, trying to disentangle myself from the onslaught.

"Stop! Stop! Seriously, I will pee the bed!"

"God, that's not how I imagined creating a wet spot on the bed."

"Cheeky arse! I'm leaving!"

"Then go!" Louis sits me up, but not before pressing his lips to mine, and giving me a sweet and tender kiss. I could stay here forever, our skin touching, and hands exploring...FOCUS! I give him a quick peck on the lips.