-twenty- (epilogue)

Finn's pov
Everything was back to normal. Millie was happy again. Well she says she is.

Millie had a panic attack while we had our break due to stress and nerves.

Millie still hasn't told me anything. I've asked Sadie to tell me but she says it's better for Millie to tell me at her own time.

Millie seems happy she always tells me she loves me and so do I.

The truth is that I love Millie Brown. And nothing will ruin my love for her.

That Grace bitch stayed distant from Millie and I. Grace also ended up becoming distant with Kendall. Maddie stayed close with Sadie and Millie.

They all became close with my friends.

Right now Sadie, Maddie, and my super hot girlfriend, are about to go out for a pep rally.

Caleb and I decided to wish them luck. Mostly because Millie was extra nervous for some reason.

"Millie if your not ready to go out there it's totally fine okay." I said worried.

I don't want her to have another panic attack.

"Finn's right." Sadie said.

"We even practiced with different positions just in case you have a panic attack." Maddie added.

"Guys I'm not gonna have a panic attack!" Millie said.

"Sorry babe we're just worried." I said.

She pecked my lips.

"Finn I love you to death. But I'm fine there is nothing to worry about."

I sighed.

They were just about to go in.

"Hey Millie."

I turned around to see a blond. I then looked over to Millie who looked pale. Shocked. Like if she has seen a ghost.

I looked over at Sadie. She had anger in her eyes.

"Remember me?"

Maddie and Caleb we just as confused as I was.

"Romeo?"

Did not revise.

TADAAAA
first of all thank you so much for reading. I love you guys so much. Your comments make me laugh and motivate me to write more.

Thank you so much ily😭😭❤️ and now that the emotional moment is over

I LOVE YOU MY BITCHES!!!❤️❤️❤️
I appreciate you.

Also THANK YOU I NEVER THOUGHT I WOULD GET 1K READS ILY!!

I literally thought I wouldn't even get one lol

Xoxo 😘-Liz

Insta: @/thelizbiz_14