-two-

This chapter is dedicated to the person that made me laugh @finn_cheekbones your probably gonna want to murder me😂❤

*flashback*
"Hey Millie ooh someone's getting ready for a date!"Sadie said. "I know I'm so excited I have butterflies in my stomach!" I said smiling. "Aw I'm so glad your happy. You and Romeo have been dating for three years!" "Almost four!" I said." I wish I had a boyfriend but all the boys from middle school are trash." Sadie said. "Don't worry you'll go to high school and you'll meet new people." I said winking. "Okay I'm read-" I was Interrupted by a text from Romeo.
Babe: hey Millie I have to cancel our plans something came up.
Millie💕:okay I understand 😕
"He canceled" I said " he's never cancelled by text and when he texts me he usually sends my hearts but he didn't." I said to Sadie. "I'm sorry to hear that Mills."
*end of flashback*

Millie's pov
"So we are breaking more hearts?" Sadie asked. While getting ready for cheer practice. "Yes we are." I said reassuring. "Millie this is getting way out of hand." Sadie said confused. "Sadie it's fine he broke Kendall and I'm gonna do her a favor." "This was suppose to be a one time thing."

"Sadie I know but look we helped grace,Maddie, and now we are gonna help Kendall. And besides rule number one to heartbreaking is you gotta have fun" "Millie I know what he did to you was not right and that you are in pain but-" "Sadie I told you we are not ever gonna talk about it okay." I said angry.

I don't like being mad at Sadie but she needs to understand that this is gonna be fine.

"So when is he moving here?" Sadie asked. "Monday." "That fast!?" Sadie said. "Yup. Ugh but you should have seen Kendall she was in so much pain. She could barely speak. And I can not let her down."

"Okay I'll help but just promise me this will be the last one. I looked at Sadie she looked worried. "I promise this will be the last one." "Okay good now let's go we're gonna be late.

Time skip to Monday

"Kendall your gonna be okay." Sadie said. "Are you sure because we can call this off right and I can move to a different school and-" "Kendall your fine." Maddie said. 

"Not to be rude or anything but guys we are gonna be late for the pep rally it's starts in 20 minutes and we are suppose to be there in less than five." Grace said. "Okay you guys go I have to finish putting on my shoes I'll catch up." I said

They all ran out from the bathroom leaving me behind. I quickly tied my shoes and ran out the bathroom until I bumped into something wait correction someone. "Ahh sorry I didn't see you there" a male voice said helping me up.

"Yeah no it's my fault-" I looked up at the boy that I did not recognize. He had dark hair and dark eyes. His cheekbones that were probably carved by angels. He was actually pretty damn hot. Wait Millie what are you thinking boys are pigs.

"I'm sorry but can you help me out trying to find the gym I'm guessing you know cause your dressed as a cheerleader." He said interrupting my daydreams. "Oh yeah sorry um are you new here?" I asked leading the way to the gym. "Yeah I just moved schools." He answered.

"Well welcome to Hawkins high!" I said. After a moment of silence i looked up and I caught him starring at me. "Is there a problem?" I asked chuckling. "Oh um no I-i didn't mean for-" "it's okay I don't mind." He started to blush a bit.

"Well I have to go in the locker room but the gym is the next doors to your left." I said smiling. "Okay thanks but can I at least get your name?" He said starring straight into my eyes. "Millie Brown. What's yours?" "You have a beautiful name." He sad which made me blush. "And my name is Finn,Finn Wolfhard."

I mentally slapped my forehead. How can I be so clueless I was literally talking about this five minutes ago. "Okay well nice to meet you Finn but I have to go bye." "Bye" he smiled and walked into the gym. "Boy this is gonna be harder then I thought" I said to myself. Just to think that I'm gonna be playing with a guy that looked like that!

He's so dreamy. No Millie stop it he cheated on Kendall. But Kendall did not have bad taste in guys not at all.

Hi I UPDATED AGAIN IM SO EXCITED FOR THIS BOOK GUYS EVEN THO I KNOW THIS IS TRASH BUT WHATEVES xoxo 😘-Liz