-three-

Continued from Finn's pov
Today is my first day of school in a new school. I'm glad I moved here. I'm glad that all this bull shit drama is over. It's time for me to start over. And not do the same shitty mistake.

I guess it's my fault in a way. But that's literally the first and last party I'm ever going to. Nobody listens to my side of the story but oh well I guess I'm the bad guy now.

I walked into Hawkins High school and went to the front office to get my schedule. And apparently the school was holding a pep rally so they sent me the gym. And of course my dumbass self got lost. I was looking down at my map when suddenly I ran into someone.

"Ahh sorry I didn't see you there." I said looking up towards a girl standing in front of me. She was wearing a cheerleader uniform and had her short hair up into a tiny ponytail. She looked pretty.

She had short brown hair, brown eyes and had flawless skin. She looked beautiful. I usually don't like getting near cliche people but she seemed different and not bitchy. After a moment of me realizing I was daydreaming I realized she said something but I didn't pay attention.

"I'm sorry but can you help me find the gym I'm guessing you know cause your dressed as a cheerleader." I said. Wait did I just say cause your dressed as a cheerleader. Nice job Finn really smooth.

"Oh yeah sorry um are you new here?" She said leading the way to the gym. If it were possible to like a girl even more is the fact that she has a British accent."Yeah I just moved schools." I said answering back.

"Well welcome to Hawkins high!" She said smiling. Her smile was so beautiful. She's beautiful. I just met her but the last time I felt like this was when me and my ex girlfriend were together. That was until I was tricked.

"Is there a problem?" The girl said looking directly into my eyes. Well this is embarrassing."Oh um no I-i didn't mean for-" "it's okay I don't mind." I started to feel my cheeks heat up I think she noticed too.

"Well I have to go in the locker room but the gym is the next doors to your left." She said smiling. "Okay thanks but can I at least get your name?" I asked not noticing I was starring right at her big brown eyes. "Millie Brown. What's yours?" She said. "You have a beautiful name." I blurted out. which made her blush. "And my name is Finn,Finn Wolfhard."

"Okay well nice to meet you Finn but I have to go bye." "Bye" i said. I walked into the gym and quickly sat down on the bleachers. "Woah someone's in love." Said a person. I looked behind me to find a dark skinned boy.

"I recognize that type of smile anywhere. My name is Caleb by the way." He said handing his hand to me. "Finn." I answered back "and no I'm not in love. Let's just say there was this really hot cheerleader I ran into."

"Ahh I see which one cause your not the only one crushing on a cheerleader." "Millie she has short brown hair and she's not my crush I just met her." "Mhm" he said with a smirk. "Well Finn you seem chill why don't you come sit with me during lunch?"

"Yeah that would be nice thanks." I said. It's good that I'm making friends. "Yeah my friends will like you." He said. "Where are they?" I asked. "The other side of the gym." I looked up and saw some guys wave to Caleb. "Well the pep rally is starting hope you see your girl." He said wiggling his eyebrows. I chuckled a bit at his comment. My girl. Nah that will never happen.

HIII IM FREAKING OUT CAUSE THIS ACTUALLY MAY NOT BE TRASH 😊😊😊 I hope you enjoy. I'm kinda having more fun writing this book than my other one. But anyways Please let me know what you think. I love hearing comments. Especially ones that make me laugh thank you Sm if you got this far k bye now xoxo😘-Liz