-six-

Fast forward to the day if the party:

6:02 pm
Millie's pov
I'm so excited to see Finn. I don't know why but oh well. This week we've been talking nonstop.

Apparently he moved from Vancouver, Canada to Hawkins, Indiana when he went into freshman year. He knows how to play guitar, piano, and knows a thing or two about singing.

I hear a knock at my front door and I ran down stairs. Before I can open the door Sadie had already swung the door open.

Sadie, Maddie, Grace agreed they would go to the party together but get ready at my house since Finn is taking me. Kendall said she wasn't going cause it will give her flashbacks and she'd start crying if she saw Finn.

Which definitely confirmed my theory that something happened at a party between them.

"Hey guys!" I said hugging all of them. "Hey!" They all said back.

We ran upstairs to my room. "So what did you and Sadie buy at the mall yesterday?" Grace said excitedly.

"You'll see in a moment but right now we have to get started on our makeup!"

7:35
"Okay Millie I finished!" Maddie said clapping. She handed me a mirror. "Ooh I love it! Thanks Madds!" "No problem." She said giving me a hug. "Alright I gotta change."

"Ugh Millie what's taking you so long! Finn is picking you up at 8:00! And it's already 7:55!" Sadie said. "Didn't we have to be gone by 7:40?" Grace asked.

"Yes we were but Maddie is taking forever with Millie-" "I'm ready okay I'm ready!" I said storming in.

"Omg Millie you look so pretty!" Grace said jumping up and down. "I know I did such a good job." Sadie said flipping her hair. ( the outfit she's wearing is at the beginning of the chapter ☺️)

"Hey! I did her makeup!" Maddie corrected. "Your gonna have Finn wrapped around your finger by tonight." Grace said excitedly.

For some reason I felt like I was actually going to a party with a boy I actually like. But that's not true is it? "You okay mills?" Maddie asked.

"Oh yeah um you gotta go now!" I said pushing them out.

"Okay see ya later!" Grace said. Sadie stayed behind. "You sure?" Sadie looked concerned. She's the only one that knows me very well.

"Yes I'm perfectly fine." I lied forcing a smile "okay see you at the party then." She said walking out. I hate lying especially to Sadie.

Finn's pov
I got out of my car still questioning why did Millie call this a date? It's not like I minded but why so quick?

Millie and have talked nonstop this past week. She's really nice.

And she's definitely not one of those cocky cheerleaders. She's different. A good different.

Let's hope I don't see my ex at the party. That would be bad. Really really bad.

I walked up to Millie's porch. "Here we go Finn." I said whispering to myself. I knocked on the door.

I waited like about 10 seconds and the door opened. It was Millie. "Hey Finn!" She looked so pretty. "Hey Millie." I said smiling.

We both just stared at each other like fools. Wait was she staring at me? Or was I just thinking she was? Maybe I was the only fool.

"So uh you ready to go?" I said putting my scratching the back of my neck. "Sure let's go Wolfhard!" She walked toward the car.

I of course as my cliche self I opened the door for her. "Thanks Finnie." I closed the door behind her and got in the car.

Finnie what a funny nickname she gave me. I love it.

WTF 200 reads THANK YOU SO MUCH 😊 OMFG I LOVE YOU!!!
Hi!!! So um what did ya think?! I'm sorry I didn't update sooner it's just I found a hella good book it's called falling for you by skyfranta it's so good!! But anyways. I hope you enjoy 😊. I have a lot of ideas for this book. Thanks again for 200 reads. Ily xoxo 😘-Liz