-Seven-

At the party

Millie's pov
We walked to the front porch. You can here the loud music from outside. "You ready to go in?" I asked Finn. He seemed a little worried

"Don't worry Finn nothing will happen." I said grabbing his hand and squeezing it.  I feel bad for the guy. He seems really nervous.

"Yeah let's go!" He did smiling down at me. Ugh that smile that damn smile. Why am I thinking like this all the guys I've tried to get back to go well.

And I certainly don't get so attached. And I can not get attached.

We walked in and heard the blasting music. I then heard someone yelling. "Finnlard! I'm glad you made it to my party!" A guy with dirty blond curly hair said.

I giggled at the nickname he gave Finn. "Hey Gaten!" Finn said back. Gaten gasps all of a sudden.

"Finn! You didn't tell me you had a girlfriend!" Gaten says with a big smirk plastered on his face. "Oh I'm...no I don't...this is uh Millie." "Nice to meet you Gaten." I said smiling.

"Ok then if you guys aren't dating why are you holding hands?" He said with an even bigger smirk. I didn't realize we were still holding hands.

We quickly let go. And our faces became rushed with a deep shade of red. Gaten laughed. "Okay enjoy the party don't have too much fun!"

We gave each other a quick glance. And I felt butterflies in my stomach. I don't know why. "Millie!" I heard a familiar scream. I turn around to see Sadie running towards me.

"Sadie hey!" She gives me a quick hug and then notices Finn. "Millie would you like to introduce me." "Oh yeah Sadie this is Finn."

Sadie is really good at acting. I always tell her she should be an actor when she grows up. "Oh nice to meet you Finn." She said giving a quick smile.

"Millie if you want you can go with her." Finn said. "Oh no thanks I'll stay with you." "No Millie it's fine we'll see each other somehow and we will hang out then."

"Finn are you sure?" "Yes i'm sure Millie go have fun I'll find my friends."

"Okay then I'll see you in a bit" I said giving him a smile.

Sadie and I walked to the dance floor and started dancing.

"Hey Kendall doesn't have bad taste!" Sadie said all of a sudden. "I know! He seems nice."

Finn's pov
"Hey Finn you came!" I heard a familiar voice. It was Caleb. "Yup I did!" I said. "Oh hey Finn you want a drink?" Wyatt asked.

"Yeah is there coke?" "No there's only beer" (they are older in the book chill.) "okay then never mind." I was not trying to get drunk again.

Bad things happen when your drunk. I walked to the dance floor and I see Millie and her friend dancing. She looks like she's having fun.

She's actually really beautiful. I wonder why I feel like this. I just met her. But I feel like I've already known her for years.

We became friends fast. I honestly don't know what I'm feeling.

Millie found me looking at her she smiled. She said something to the red head and walked towards me.

"See something you like?" She asked. "Oh well your a good dancer." I answered back. She smiled. "Thank you."

"Ooh I love this song why don't you come dance with me!?" "Oh well I don't know how to dance."

"Oh come on we just have to jump like weirdos come on." She pulled me to the dance floor. "What is the song called anyways?"

"Electric love I love it!" She said. And she started jumping once the beat dropped.

I just stood there admiring the view. "Finn come on." She grabbed my hands and. Started moving them. "Show me your moves finnie."

"Fine you asked for it" I said. I started doing a dance I do at home alone I call it the Finn. (😉) she started laughing. God I love her laugh.

Time skip to the end of the party

Millie's pov
"Thanks for inviting me Millie. I had fun." Finn said as he was driving me home.

"No thank you Finn for coming." I said. He smiled at me. "Okay your home." He said smiling. He got out of his car and opened the door for me.

"Why thank you, your such a gentleman." I said smiling. "Anything for you madam." He said laughing.

He walked up to the porch with me. "Thank you Finn." "No problem Millie." We just stood there in silence.

"Okay I'll leave now." He said. "Finn wait." I grabbed his hand

I pulled him closer towards me and kissed him.

C L I F H A N G E R!!

Fun fact this chapter is exactly 800 words not including the a/n HAHA IM EXCITED NOW!!! I love you don't murder me. lol I'm sorry until tomorrow 😂😂 xoxo 😘-Liz