-eleven-

^ IM TRIGGERED

Millie's pov
I had one more class before lunch and I had that class with Kendall. I'm pretty sure it's gonna be awkward. I don't know why I wasn't awkward with the other girls.

"Hey Kendall."

"Hey Millie." She said kind of in an awkward way.

"Is everything alright?" I said concerned

"Yeah I guess but... how's Finn doing?"

I suddenly felt awkward. I mean I kissed him. Usually I would tell them the plans going well.

And if you think about it the 'plan' is going well. Except I don't want it to just be one big setup. I want it to be real.

Ugh Millie no it can't be real.

I finally answered.

"He seems okay." I said shrugging.

"Oh okay. How's the plan going?"

"Oh yeah everything is going as planed."

Except it's not. You didn't plan on catching feelings.

"Oh okay that's good. Has he mentioned me?"

"No sorry."

"No it's fine I just thought he would mention me but I guess not."

She looked disappointed. I felt super guilty for the make out session I had with Finn earlier. But luckily the teacher came in and started the class.

-Later on during lunch.-

I was walking down the hall until someone pulled me into the girls bathroom.

"Hey get the fuck off me you- Noah?" I said. "Yeah sorry but we have to skip lunch." He said acting worried.

"What why?" Is said confused.

"Your non-gay best friend is in one of the stalls freaking out."

"What the hell Noah no I'm not!" She said as she walked out of the stall.

She walked to the bathroom door and locked it. She then checked through the stalls to make sure no one was in there listening.

"Millie you weren't the only one that kissed someone." She said at random

"O M G SADIE! Who!?" Noah and I said in at the same time.

"Shh! Yes I did okay and his name well..."

"Oh my God Sadie did you not get his name!!?" Noah spat.

"Yes! Yes I did I just I don't know why I'm feeling weird about this. I mean I've kissed guys at parties before but like this one was super different."

"Sadie what is his name I might know him!" Noah continued yelling.

"Neither of you know him. But Finn does."