-thirteen-

^reasons why.
I'm sorry I had to I-

Millie's pov
"Hey Sadie how was your date with your new boyfriend." I said giving her a nudge.

"It was great!" She said with a big smile.

"Yeah yeah, we get it!" Grace said annoyed.

"You okay grace?" I said.

"Yeah I'm sorry but this month has been nothing but Sadie and Caleb but we haven't concentrated on Kendall's revenge." Grace said concerned.

My heart instantly dropped. I have completely forgotten this was all just a plan to get back at Finn for hurting Kendall.

But did he really hurt Kendall?

Sadie glanced at me as if she New exactly what I was thinking. We would tell Grace but we can't. Grace and Kendall have grown inseparable.

They are now bffs but that's the problem I don't want this to be a set up. I want to really date Finn.

I like Finn A lot. Maybe even love? No Millie no.

"Listen I know both of you guys are curious for what happened but she hasn't even told me yet. And that must mean he really broke her." Grace said.

My blood started to boil I have no idea why because it could be true. I can't believe it. He's done nothing but been nice to me.

"Have you even gotten to the first stage?" Grace asked.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Well have you become 'official' " she said using air quotes on the word official.

"Well yeah but-"

"Okay good! Now the second he says I love you, you gotta break his heart and leave him." Grace said smiling.

My own heart broke knowing I have to do that.

I don't want to leave Finn not now, not ever. I wouldn't want to hurt him. But I also can't get attached.

But I got attached.

The bell rang.

It was the last period so I went off through the doors not saying bye to neither Sadie or Grace.

I wanted to see Finn. I don't know why but I just needed to see him. Something about his smile makes me feel calm.

Finn and I were gonna meet anyway but right now i want him so bad.

And there I see his beautiful face. I pick up my pace and gave him a hug.

"Woah you okay Millie?" He said giving me a concerned face.

"I'm perfect I just missed you."

He chuckled. Ugh I love his laugh.

"Millie I saw you this morning in class."

"I know but I still missed you." I said looking up. My arms were around his waist but I then moved them around his neck.