-ten-

Finns pov
"Hey Finn." Gaten said as I walked through the school doors.

"Oh hey Gaten!"

"So how did you like my party?"

"It was actually really fun. I thought I was gonna be annoyed by all the people there but I actually stayed away from the chaos."

"Thank you? Anyways how's you and your little friend?" He said wiggling his eyebrows.

It brought me back to the kiss we had even though I just met her it was really perfect.

"Dude snap out of your daydreams." Gaten said interrupting my daydreams about the kiss. Which I've had all weekend long.

"Oh yeah she's alright." I said trying to keep cool and not freak out like a twelve year old girl who just had their first kiss.

"Okay then why are you smiling all goofy?" Gaten did wiggling his eyebrows.

Luckily Caleb came into the conversation.

"Hey guys!" He said with a big smile possibly more goofier than mine.

"What the hell? Both of you guys have a goofy smile what happened I need to know." Gaten said giving us confused looks.

"Oh well let's just say the girl that I've been checking out she may or may not have kissed me the night of your party." Caleb said with a smirk.

"You mean the girl you've been obsessing with since 6th grade?" Gaten said laughing.

I chuckled a bit.

"What no I have not been obsessing over her and it was since 7th grade for your information." Caleb said.

"Yeah like that helps your situation." I said now laughing.

"Shut up Finn. It's not like you don't have a goofy smile." Caleb said laughing.

I immediately thought of the kiss and turned a dark shade of red.

Luckily the bell rang.

"Saved by the bell Wolfhard." Gaten said as he left for his class.

Millie's pov
I haven't seen or talked to Finn since the night of the kiss. Maybe I went to fast because he hasn't texted or anything.

Unfortunately I have a class with him now. I'm freaking out. What if he doesn't talk to me anymore. And if that's the case I ruined the plan too.

What if he just ignores me. Or what if we do hang but we are just awkward

I walked into class. And sat down where I sat down last time I had a class with him. What if he avoids me and sits somewhere other than next to me.

I was so worried and then I saw Finn. He looked at me and smiled.

That damned smile made me weak in my knees. I have no idea why I've never been nervous around boys.

"Hey Millie." He said with an even bigger smile that made me want to slouch down and become a puddle.

"Hey Finn." I said smiling back.

How am I not embarrassing myself right now.

There was an awkward silence. Well it mostly was because the teacher started talking.

I caught him starring at me a couple times and I also caught myself starring at him.

He then suddenly handed me a note.

Ask to use the restroom and I'll meet you outside of class. -finn

I nodded my head in response. I raised my hand. "Yes miss brown." My teacher said.

"May I be excused to the bathroom?"

"Yes." My teacher said. And I quickly ran out of the room.

A minute passed and he came out of the door.

"Okay Finn so what do you wan-"

I was interrupted by the touch of his soft lips against mine.

Our lips fit perfectly together. Like they were made for each other.

I pushed him towards the lockers which made a loud sound but we didn't care.

I deepened the kiss. Something came over me like if it were a crave for his lips.

(Is this too soon? Because if it is I can change it up.)

Which was weird because I just met him well over a week now. Maybe this is too fast.

I pulled away. "Sorry." I said trying to catch my breath.

"No I like it." He said placing strands of hair behind my ear and biting his lip.

And that only made me melt even more. I'm like a Popsicle. And he's the burning hot summer sun. He made me melt into a puddle on the ground.

"We should probably get going before the teacher finds out what we are really doing." I said walking towards the classroom door.

"Alright ,alright. See you during lunch?" He said.

"Of course." I smiled then opened the door and walked into my class like nothing happened.

500 READS WTF IM CRYING THANK YOU SO MUCH😭😭💕💕💕

Did not revise

TADAAAA JK IT SUCKED. Anyways here is fillie fluff in order to make up for writing two filler chapters. Anyways ily guys. And please please please, keep commenting it motivates me to write more okay bye now. Xoxo 😘-Liz