-five-

READ THE A/N AT THE END AFTER YOU FINISH READING PLEASE!

Millie's pov
I walked into class and saw someone very familiar. Finn. Ugh why is he so good looking? Why are all the jerks hot? "Hey Finn!" I said sitting down to the desk next to him.

"Oh hey Millie." He said with a big smile. His smile was so perfect. No stop Millie what's wrong with you? If I wanted to go with the plan I had to make a move.

"So Finn there is this party on Friday night and I was wondering if your going?" I said biting my lip. I didn't mean for that to happen. Maybe it was my natural instinct?

"Oh yeah the party. I- I don't think I'm going." He said awkwardly and sadly. Something was telling me that something happened between Kendall and Finn at the party.

I've asked Kendall what happened. But when she tries to tell me the full story she drowns in her tears.

"Oh come on Finn it will be fun! Plus I will be there." I said placing my hand over his hand that was lying on his desk. He looked down to where I placed my hand.

For some reason I felt butterflies in my stomach weird right?

We stayed in silence for 3 minutes but Finn interrupted. "Look I would love to go but let's just say bad things happen at parties." "Finn come on it's gonna be fun and you won't regret it. Besides you'll be by my side the whole time." I said with a big smile.

Finn sighed. "Fine I'll go but if anything weird happens I'm leaving." He said giving in. "Yay! And nothing will happen I promise." I said biting my lip again.

Why am I biting my lip I didn't even plan that? Why was it my instinct to do that? And why do I have butterflies? Maybe it's because I like him? No I can't he's a jerk.

Even though he doesn't seem like one. I can't get attached to him. But why am I feeling like this? This has never happened before.

"So you'll pick me up at eight?" I said getting out of my thoughts. "Yeah of course" he said looking down and smiling. "Great it's a date!" I said.

For some reason I felt my cheeks heat up. And my heart was racing. But luckily the bell rang. "Here's my number Finn I'll talk to you later."

Finn's pov
Was she just biting her lip? Did she just hold my hand? Did she just call this a date?

I don't know what I'm feeling right now. I'm feeling happy that she said it was a date. No, more than happy. I feel... ugh words can't describe how I'm feeling.

I don't understand why. Because I just met her. But she also just met me. Why did she call it a date? And most importantly why me out of all the guys?

Millie's pov
Why am I feeling like this? Why am I freaking out? It's all part of the plan. But even if this wasn't a plan I just met him.

But let's just hope I did not scare him away from me. I actually am more excited about the party than before. Why is Finn making me feel this way?

Why is Finn making her feel this way? HAHAHA. Okay sorry about that but.... WE REACHED OVER 100 READS OMFG EVEN THO ITS A SMALL AMOUNT LIKE THATS THE FASTEST I'VE GOTTEN 100 READERS EVER!! AHHH I LITERALLY STARTED THIS WEEK BRO💕 I FREAKING LOVE YOU GUYS!! This is kinda a filler but BRO I STILL LOVE ALL OF YOU GUYS OMG IM SO HAPPY OK BYE NOW ILY!!! 💕💕 xoxo 😘-Liz