-nine-

IMPORTANT A/N AT THE END PLEASE READ TO THE END!!!

Millie pov
It's morning and all I got flash backs of last night. I couldn't help but smile.

I quickly got up and called Sadie to come over I needed to talk to her about this.

"Hey Sadie!"

"Omg hey Millie what happened to you last night I didn't see you when you left!"

"Oh whoops sorry but can you please come over I need to talk to you."

"Is everything alright Millie?"

"Yeah everything is fine just come."

She came right after we hung up. Like three seconds later and she was at the door. She does live three houses down from mine.

"Millie I'm here!" She said letting herself in. "Okay so what did you want to talk about."

"Sadie promise me you won't freak out." I said sitting down next to her. Her eyes widened. "Millie are you knocked up!?" "What no Sadie no!"

"Then what's wrong?" I sighed. "Sadie I kissed Finn." I decided to rip the bandage off. Sadie looked confused.

"Wasn't that part of the plan?"

"Yeah I know but this is different it felt different."

"Millie what are you trying to say?"

"I got attached. I have feelings for him."

"Millie! He's a jerk no bad girl!" She said slapping my hand.

"Ow! what the hell. Sadie you don't understand!"

"What do you mean I don't understand. Your catching feelings for A. Our friends ex and B. a total jerk!"

"Sadie he's not that bad he actually doesn't seem so cruel. He's a sweetheart."

"Millie you just met him! You can't just assume that he's a good guy!"

"I understand but we also can't assume he's a bad guy either!"

Sadie rolled her eyes.

"Sadie I haven't felt like this since since I first had a crush on you know who."

"You have a crush on Finn?"

"Well I'm catching feelings and I don't know if I want to get rid of them."

"Millie in one way I'm really glad you have a possible chance of love again. But in another way I'm also not so sure about Finn. You know what Kendall told you."

"Thanks Sadie but Kendall never really told me the full story."

"I know but-"

"Sadie just keep in mind that I'm barely getting feelings okay."

"Okay okay. But Millie don't say I didn't warn you if something happens and you have to promise me that you'll at least try to get rid of your feelings."

"Nothing will happen Sadie. And I promise."

400 READS HOLY CHEESE-ITZ I LOVE YOU GUYS THANK YOU SM ❤❤❤

IM SORRY I HATE FILLER CHAPTERS TOO OKAY BUT LIKE I NEEDED TO CATCH UP ON MY FICS OKAY?

okay anyways I need to ask you a question. If there were to be a sequel would you want one? Cause I already have my ending planed out but like I can go one of two ways.