-eighteen-

Millie's pov
"What the hell are you talking about Grace?" I demanded.

"Millie I think you know what I'm talking about." Grace said giving a fake smile.

Finn looked more confused as ever.

"Now Finn? Do you love Millie?" Grace asked.

And that's when I went cold. Cold and unable to move. Cold and regretting everything in my past.

I knew someone was in that bathroom listening. She knows.

"Grace-"

"Yeah of course I do. I love her more than anything in this world. My heart skips a beat when I'm around her. Oh I'm in so fucking in love with Millie Brown" Finn interrupted.

I smiled at him and he grabbed my hand. I love Finn so much but right now I really want to scream at him for saying that. Because now hell is gonna start.

"How lovely. And now, Finn how long have you loved her?" She said making a fake concerned face.

"Uh well I told her that I love her three weeks ago." Finn said proudly

"Three weeks? Hm why didn't you tell us sooner Millie? That he's in love with you."

She said starting to get close in my face.

"I... I was uh-"

"Say it Millie! Right now!"

We all stayed silent for a moment Finn still confused still holding my hand. But he won't be for long.

"Do you want me to say it?" She said acting innocently.

"No! No Grace I love Finn! Can't you just understand that I really truly love Finn." I said.

She looked at me with a straight face. She then hugged me. I sighed of relief.

She then walked towards Finn and looked directly into his eyes.

"Finn I'm so sorry..."

Thank God!

"...but she's using you."

Shit.

"What!? No Millie would never do that to me!" Finn said confidently.

"She used you. She only dated you cause she likes breaking boys. She was suppose to break up with you the second you said I love you. And me as a nice person, can not let this happen anymore."

"No! That's not true!" I screamed. Finn was still holding my hand believing me.

"It isn't?" Grace said going back into my face.

"Well...only one of those things is true." I said in a low voice.

I looked over to Finn. He was shocked. He looked hurt. He turned pale. He let go of my hand.

"Millie?" Finn said. His voice sounded weak.

I looked over to Finn. Then at Grace who was smiling, enjoying my pain and his pain.