"Let's go and win Music Bank for the first time!" Taehyung said loudly as he lead the way to the stage, following him was the rest of the members at his back.

"Hopefully, yeah," Yoongi said under his breath.

...

"And the winner is. . . ,"

It was a second before the MC announcing the winner for this week's Music Bank. Their heart was thumping out of their chest even though they did not expect to win, as they were competing with other talented and amazing groups as well.

Seconds passed, one of the MCs brought her microphone near her lips, that moment they knew, she was about to announce the winner.

"Bangtan Sonyeondan! Congratulations!" she announced, and immediately after that confetti were splattering around the stage and cheers from the spectators were louder than before.

They had seen so many wins in front of their eyes, two years, two years of witnessing wins from different groups on the same stage. This moment, they had never expect it to happen, that day.

Their eyes were locked onto each other's, exploring each other's minds through the shocked mind. They were stunned with a silence, as their jaws dropped, taken aback with the announcement.

The MC handed a trophy to Namjoon, the leader of the group, his hand was shaking as he slowly trying to grab the trophy that he had always wanted to have.

"Th-thank you," he said slowly, before bowing down to the MC.

He grabbed the microphone that was given to him, his lips were trembling as the words coming out of his mouth stuttering, he cannot think of the proper words to say no matter how hard he was thinking.

As Namjoon was saying his speech, the other members turned to their backs bowing down to the other idols who were about to walk off the stage.

"Congratulations, you did great, sunbaenim," one of the idols bowed down to the members, and they bowed down as well saying their thank you's and appreciations.

"You did great," Seokjin bowed down to an idol, but he didn't notice who it was because there were too many of them surrounding him, along with the voices from the other idols who were congratulating them, followed by Namjoon's speech that was echoing the whole studio.

He straightened his back, as a smile was painted across his face and his eyes were focused to the person that he bowed down to.

The sounds of chatters and speeches were no longer there, it seemed like it was only him, and the person who was standing in front of him.

Kim Sojung?

Her eyes were giving a glare that was freezing Seokjin's bones, it gave chills down his spine and it felt like he cannot move an inch, like being nude in the middle of a hailstorm, where every chunk of ice was a frosted dagger cutting into his skin little by little.

"Seokjin hyung," Jimin called to his back and it brought him back to reality. He turned to his back and saw Jimin's teary eyes, that was when he realised what was actually happening in his world.

Even though her reappearance was also something that had just happened in his world.

He glanced over his shoulder to see her body figure, but she wasn't standing at the same spot anymore. She wasn't there, which made Seokjin started to doubt if he was seeing things, and that was not actually the real Sojung.

But why would I thought she was there? If I could've been seeing things, she will be the last thing I would be seeing.

"Thank you ARMY! I love you ARMY!" Hoseok shouted with the microphone that he snatched from Namjoon's hands, while Yoongi was about to start singing his part as a celebration over their win.