Chapter 39

Seulgi's P.O.V

saturday morning i woke up yet again next to an empty space on the bed. why do i feel like he's avoiding me? it's been almost three weeks since he came back home and all i got from him is his cold treatment.

he barely talks to me nowadays. he goes home late everyday. sometimes, he doesn't even go home anymore. i honestly don't know what's wrong with jimin. is there something wrong with me? doesn't he love me anymore?

before i could go further away with my thoughts i suddenly felt like my stomach flipped. oh no! it's happening again. i immediately sprinted towards the bathroom and puked. after that, i got up from my position and took a bath.

after taking a bath i went over to the sink and brushed my teeth. as i was brushing my teeth i can't help but stare myself at the mirror. i look different? maybe a good kind of different? omo! my chest got bigger. holy-

before i could even continue with my thoughts i heard the bedroom door open. could it be jimin? i spitted out the remaining water from my mouth and rushed to see who it was.

"eonnie!" it's yerim. "yah! what are you doing here?" i asked as i widened my eyes at her.

"yah! didn't you remember? we are supposed to go shopping today. you were even the one who told me to go here and pick you up." she said and rolled her eyes at me. "omo! i forgot. sorry, myemim. wait downstairs i'll just go get ready." i told her.

"eonnie! we're way past that nickname already. aish! i'm not a kid anymore." she exclaimed. "arasso, myemim." i winked at her making her sigh and sit on the bed.

"yah! what do you think you're doing?" i asked her wide eyed. "i'm sitting. duh? isn't it obvious?" she said making me roll my eyes at her.

"aren't you going to leave because i'm going to get changed?" i said. "it's not like i haven't seen you naked before don't worry i was not impressed." she joked.

"kim yerim." i hissed at her. "fine, fine. i'll go down now. please make it fast because seungwan eonnie and sooyoung are already at the mall." she said and left the room.

after she left i immediately picked out my skinny jeans. while i was putting it on i noticed that it wouldn't fit. crap! it won't fit me. i stripped it off and grabbed my jean shorts, it won't fit either! sighing i just grabbed an oversized shirt and leggings.

after i got ready i grabbed my bag and headed downstairs. "eonnie's here. i'll just call you later. i love you!" yeri said on the phone. "eonnie, you seem really.. comfy." she chuckled.

"shut it, yerim. nothing fits me anymore, okay?" i said frustratedly and covered my face with my hands. "what do you mean?"

"i gained weight." i sighed. "my jeans won't fit me anymore. even my button up shirt for work! it just won't fucking fit me anymore. one of the buttons on my chest area even broke!" i exclaimed.

"omo! it's a good thing we're going shopping today. let's go, this is definitely a fashion crisis." she said whilst dragging me along with her.

---
as we arrived to the mall i suddenly felt my stomach grumble. i looked over at yerim making her scrunch her face at me. "you haven't eaten yet?" she asked. i just shook my head at her.

"don't worry, seungwan and sooyoung eonnie are waiting for us at a fast food stall." she said smiling at me. "thank god! i've been craving for something greasy this morning." i said making her giggle at me.

we headed towards the food stall she was talking about and immediately spotted seungwan and sooyoung. "what took you guys so long?" seungwan asked. "ask eonnie." yeri said and looked over at me.

"she had a fashion crisis this morning." she said making the two chuckle. "hey, aren't you guys going to order?" i asked.

"we already did. you guys should order now. wait, i'll call the waiter." sooyoung said and called one of the staffs.

"annyeonghaseyo, lee yoona imnida. i will be your server for today. what would you girls like?" she asked. "oh, i'll just have a regular cheeseburger meal and a bottled water." yerim said.

"what about you, miss?" she asked me. "i'll have a double cheeseburger meal with large fries and soda please. oh! and a scoop of strawberry ice cream." she nodded her head at me and scribled down on the paper then left.

moments later our orders have finally arrived. i imediately started eating my meal happily making the girls chuckle at me. "waeyo?" i asked them curiously as i continued to stuff my face with food. "can you finish that all?" seungwan asked.

"yes." i said. "eonnie, you should slow down a bit. you might choke." sooyoung said and wiped the sides of my mouth with her napkin.

"thank you." i smiled timidly at her. "i think someone has her period today." seungwan said making me chuckle and the girls laugh.

then it suddenly hit me. when was even the last time i had my period?

   ✧ — ✧

Author's Note:

i know, i know. "WHERE THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN?" i'm so sorry i wasn't able to update immediately school started and i got really busy. and i'm sorry if this chapter is really short, don't worry the next ones are going to be a lot longer than this one.

and, i have an announcement to make. *drum roll* i'm extending bouquet! yay. it seems like i can't and won't move on from this book, so i decided to add more twists and chapters.

i hope you guys continue to support bouquet! i'll promise to try and update as soon as possible. please don't forget to like and comment. it would really mean a lot to me.