Chapter 15

Seulgi's P.O.V

i was sketching today just because i really have nothing to do. when a random picture pops up in my head i instantly draw it.

as i was shading some parts my phone suddenly buzzed, so i picked it up. oh it's jimin.

from: chim
hey. i registered the papers today! otw to your apartment right now. text me your floor and room number.

to: chim
oh arasso. waeyo? 

from: chim
i have something to give you.

after i texted him my apartment's number i did the finishing touches on my sketch. hmmm there seems to be something missing. oh-

then suddenly my doorbell rang. it's probably jimin.

as i opened the door he was there standing smiling at me.

"annyeong!" he greeted me. "hey. come in!" i said then stepped aside for him to come in.

"your place is nice." he complimented.

"thanks! make yourself at home." i said then he went over to the couch then sat.

"coffee?" he just smiled at me then nodded in response.

after making him his coffee i went over to the couch only to see him passed out. aigoo he must be so tired. i wonder why?

whatever. i'll just let him sleep for now, i'll wake him up later around noon.

---
Jimin's P.O.V

i woke up around night time then sat up from the couch and saw seulgi passed out on her desk. she looks cute.

i walked over to her and shook her lightly. "seulgi-ah. wake up." i said.

"hmm 5 more minutes." she mumbled.

"fine." i said then walked over to her kitchen i'm kinda feeling hungry since it's already night time.

then someone suddenly tapped on my shoulder. "pizza." she mumbled under her breathe and pointed at her phone.

i just chuckled at her then picked up her phone from the desk.

"pepperoni?" she just nodded her head in response.

while were waiting for the pizza i decided to give her our wedding ring.

"here. wear this is our wedding ring wear it with the other ring i gave you." i said.

"what's this?" she asked. i mentally face palmed myself at her sillyness.

"aigoo~ i just said that it's our wedding ring. see! i have the same as yours." then showed her my finger.

"it's pretty." she said the smiled at me.

"like you." then she looked at me wide eyed then i just realized what i just said. pabo, jimin! what is wrong with you? aish!

"like you, like eomma, and like halmoni of course! it's pretty like you three." i nervously chuckled then she just laughed at me.

"aigoo! you're so cute when nervous." she said. "yah! ani! i'm not nervous." i said then wiped off the sweat on my forehead.

"yeah right." she chuckled.

then suddenly the door rang, it must be the pizza delivery. so much for saved by the bell. ugh!

---
after eating and talking about random things i decided that it was time to head home.

"seulgi, it's getting late. i need to head home now." i said.

"oh. let me walk you to your car." she offered.
"ani. it's okay." i chuckled.

"oh arasso." then i made my way towards the door with her trailing behind me.

"jimin, thanks for coming by to give me the ring. and thanks for registering the papers earlier this morning." she said.

"it's no problem. you're welcome." i said. "oh and by the way you should always wear the rings, arasso?" i reminded.

"ne. i'll always wear it everywhere and anywhere i go under any circumstances." i smiled.

"even when taking a bath?" i smirked. "yah! byuntae!" she exclaimed then hit my shoulder.

"ouch! no need to get violent." i said.

"whatever. text me when you get home, arasso? drive safely." she said.

"arasso, mrs. park! goodnight." then ran towards the elevator.

"yah!" she shouted.

i just smiled sheepishly at her then waved. aigoo! my wife is too cute. omo! what am i saying again? aish!

Author's Note:

i'm sorry if i updated kinda late but i was watching miss universe yesterday and forgot! btw, every representative looked beautiful yesterday.

so proud of our representative Miss Philippines, Maxine! she did great, and congrats to Miss France.

OH AND OMG ROOKIE IS COMING OUT LATER AT 11 TONIGHT YASSSSSS IM SO EXCITED FOR MAH GURLS!

hope you liked this chapter guys. i'll update soon :)