Chapter 28

Jimin's P.O.V

as i sent the presentation on jungkook's email i can't help but raise both of my fist on the air. i'm finally done!

i checked my phone to see what time it is. it's almost midnight. i'm so anxious why seulgi isn't here yet so i decided to call andrew.

"hello?" he said. "do you know what time it is? where's my wife?" i asked him.

"chill. seulgi's on the way up now." he said then chuckled at me. i sighed in relief.

"thanks for taking care of her today. where's emma by the way?" i asked. "probably dead." he said.

"i fucking heard that, andrew." i heard emma hiss. "you're still together?" i asked wide eyed.

"sadly. i have to take her home because she left her car keys somewhere earlier." he sighed. "give me the phone." emma said.

"jimin! tell eonnie i had fun today." she said enthusiastically. "i will. thanks, emma!" then suddenly i heard someone opening the door.

"hey, em. i need to go. seulgi's here. thanks again." i said then ended the call. as the door opened i was greeted by an energetic seulgi.

she immediately rushed towards me then engulfed me in a tight hug. "hi, love." i smiled then kissed the side of her head.

she looked up at me then smiled. "hi." she replied then tightened her grip around my waist. "so, how was your day?" she asked.

"my day was so boring without you." i pouted. she pinched my nose then pecked me on the lips.

moments later she released me from our embrace. "i have to go shower now." i nodded my head at her then sat at the edge of the bed waiting for her to finish.

minutes later i felt thirsty so i got up from the bed and went to the kitchen to get myself a glass of water. while i was making my way towards the room i can hear shuffling noises. i guess seulgi must be done washing up.

i twisted the door knob open then saw seulgi only wearing a towel. what? "shit." i suddenly said making her jump out of shock and accidentally dropping her towel on the ground.

---
Seulgi's P.O.V

after i dried myself up i suddenly realized that i haven't brought my clothes with me. otoke? i can't go out by just wearing a towel!

should i tell jimin to get my stuff for me? ani, ani. he might see my undergarments in my luggage. i sighed deeply then placed my hand on the door knob.

i have no other choice but to get it myself then. i twisted the door knob and took a peek outside. clear. he's not inside.

i slowly went out and ran towards my luggage. i zipped it open and started to find my sweats, but it was not there. all i have left to wear was a black satin night dress? crap. i did not pack this! where are my sweatpants? ugh! then i suddenly remembered something.

"seulgi, can we help you pack?" joohyun eoonie asked. "uhm. why?" i asked curiously.

"i know you still have a lot to do today. so don't worry! me and the girls will take care of it." the four of them smiled. "thanks, eonnie! i owe you girls one." i said.

aish.

i can't wear this! it looks so revealing. should i borrow jimin's clothes? aish. scratch that idea! while i was thinking of something to come up with the door suddenly opened. making me stand up from my crouching position.

"shit." i suddenly jumped out of shock making my towel accidentally fall to the ground. i looked at jimin wide eyed then he immediately covered his eyes.

"omo!" i picked up the towel on the floor and wrapped it around my body. "i'm so sorry! i thought you were already dressed." he said still covering his eyes.

"it's okay. i'm sorry. i should've locked the door. it's my fault." i said while looking at the ground. "are you dressed now?" he asked.

i chuckled at him. "not yet, but it's okay you can remove your hands from your eyes. i have the towel wrapped around me anyways." to be honest, i don't know why i'm suddenly being cool about this.

he slowly removed his hands from his eyes then smiled at me. "i'm sorry." he said. "hey, i said it was okay." i said.

"i'm going to get changed now. please don't laugh at me when i come out of the bathroom." i pouted. "why would i?" he smiled.

"you'll see." i said then quickly went inside the bathroom and change into the satin night dress.

---
Jimin's P.O.V

while i was thinking about what happened moments ago my thoughts were suddenly interupted when the bathroom door opened.

seulgi stepped outside wearing this short black night dress. damn it! she looks so hot in that. control, jimin. control.

"eyes up here, mister." she said. "sorry, i can't help it. but you just look so hot." i suddenly said making me want to facepalm myself. pabo!

"uhm. thank you?" i chuckled at her. "why would you think i would laugh at you anyways?" i asked her while she was walking towards me.

"because i feel like i look bad in it." she sighed. "what? why would you even think that? you look beautiful, baby." i smiled at her then pecked her lips.

"i love you." she said then hugged me tightly. "i love you too, baby." i said softly then kissed her forehead.

"we should probably rest. tomorrow's our last day." i said then released her from the hug.

i watched her as she went to her side of the bed and patted the space beside her. i chuckled and closed the lights before slipping under the covers with her.

as soon as i wrapped my arms around her she automatically faced me then nuzzled her head on the side of my neck. "good night, baby. i love you." i said softly.

she suddenly looked up at me and caressed my cheek. "i love you so much, jimin-ah." then we both leaned in sharing a passionate kiss before dozing off.

Author's Note:

double update bc why not? jk. i hope you guys enjoyed the two chapters. i'm so sorry if i kept you guys waiting.

please continue to love and support BOUQUET ILY ALL SO MUCH ♡

and thank you for the 1k votes. i really appreciate it. saranghaeyo!