Chapter 18

Seulgi's P.O.V

as i reached my apartment i noticed that the door knob was unlocked, well that's weird. i can still recall that i locked it before going out.

when i turned the knob i was shocked. it was a mess, papers scattered around the floor. the paintings on my wall were no longer there. what the hell? even my tv is gone!

after i saw the living room i immediately checked the bedroom. oh no! the jewelries eomma gave me! i rushed to my drawer and checked if it was still there, it was not.

my laptop was no longer there even my camera is gone. the robber took everything.

the only person at that time that i thought about was jimin. i took my phone out of my pocket and dialled his number.

"jimin, please help. i don-" i was on the verge of crying right now.

"what happened?" he asked.

"otoke? someone broke into my apartment." i said then suddenly broke down in tears. i can't help it.

"i'm coming. don't worry." he said, then i ended the call.

i can't help but break down in tears. the things i purchased and worked hard for was gone, even the jewelries that eomma gave me.

"seulgi? seulgi!" someone called from the living room.

i stood up from the floor and went towards the voice. then i saw jimin standing in the middle of the living room. i immediately ran towards him then hugged him.

"j-jimin.." i stuttered.

"it's okay, i'm here." he said soothingly then hugged me tighter.

after several minutes i realized that i was hugging him for too long. oops.

i let go him only to see his shirt wrinkled and soaked in my tears. "omo! i'm so sorry jimin, i soaked your shirt." he chuckled.

"it's okay, seulgi." he said. "oh and by the way i called the police. they're on their way here." he said.

"you did? thank you, jimin-ah. i forgot to call them earlier." i said.

then someone suddenly knocked on the door. i went to check who it was and it was the police.

"good evening, mrs. park! your husband called us and reported that you were robbed?" i just nodded my head. "mind if we step inside and take a look?" then jimin came by my side and held my shoulders.

"good evening, officer. i was the one who reported about the robbery. please come in." jimin said then stepped aside to let them in.

---
after an hour of investigation the officer talked to us.

"it seems like the robbers planned this for a long time now." he said.

"mwo?" i asked shocked. "yup." he said.

"why did you think so, sir?" jimin asked.

"it looks like the suspect has been watching you for a long time now. the time you leave and the time you go home, the culprit even managed to open the locks on your door even though it's difficult to open." this is scary.

"also ma'am the neighborhood you're living in is not safe. many people have reported about robbery in this area. i suggest you find a better place." he said.

i just nodded my head in response, still shocked from what he said.

"we'll call you as soon as we gather more information about the robbers. for now please stay safe, good night." he said then jimin walked him towards the door.

"seulgi, are you alright?" he asked me.

"i'm fine. i'm just scared though, what if they come back?" i asked him.

"why don't you move into my apartment?" he offered. "what?" i asked.

"move in with me. it's no longer safe here. plus you're my wife, i should be protecting you from any harm." my heart fluttered at the words he said.

"are you sure?" i asked him. "yes." he said.

"when?" i asked. "now. pack your things. come on, i'll help you." he held my hand then walked towards the bedroom.

"are you really sure? wouldn't i be a burden for you?" i asked.

"my wife is not a burden." he said then helped me with my things.

---
Jimin's P.O.V

when me and seulgi got home i took her upstairs to my bedroom.

"seulgi, there'a slight problem. you see the guest room has no bed, so for now you'll be sleeping here in my bedroom." i said.

"what about you?" she asked. "well, i can sleep on the couch." i said.

"but this is your room. i can't let you sleep on the couch." she said.

"then is it okay for you to share the bed with me?" i asked.

"yeah, it's no problem at all since your bed is big." woah there! i didn't expect her to agree.

"arasso, you can change your clothes in the bathroom." she just nodded her head then went inside.

while she was inside the bathroom i stripped my clothes off then changed to my pajamas. while i was waiting for seulgi i decided to play games on my phone.

"hey.." she said. i placed my phone on the nighstand then looked at her.

even though she was only wearing a baseball shirt and pajama shorts she still looked beautiful. wait, what the hell am i saying? aish!

"here." i patted on the bed. "are you sure it's okay if i sleep here tonight?" i asked.

"it is. i mean it's your home." she said.

"alright. we should probably rest. it's been a long day today." i said. "arasso." she said then slipped under the covers.

"thank you for everything, jimin-ah. i really appreciate it." she said.

"it's no problem at all. good night, seulgi." then i turned off the lamp on the side table

"good night, jimin." i heard her mumbled then i drifted off to sleep.

Author's Note:

thank you for reading chapter 18! i hope you guys liked it.

OH AND RED VELVET PERFORMED ROOKIE AND LITTLE LITTLE LIVE! MY HEART WAS FLUTTERING THE WHOLE TIME I WAS WATCHING.

and lastly please do vote and comment it would really mean a lot to me! thank you.