Chapter 13

Jimin's P.O.V

in all honesty i didn't expect seulgi to agree with my plan because she is a stubborn girl, but i'm actually glad she did.

while i was smiling to myself she suddenly.tapped on my shoulder. "yah. are you okay?" she asked.

"yes." i smiled. "you know, seulgi-ah. i wasn't expecting that you would say yes to my plan. because you're stubborn as hell." i chuckled.

"but, i'm glad you did." she then smiles warmly at me.

---
Seulgi's P.O.V

after hours of spending time together and just talking about random things. i decided to head home.

"jimin, i need to head home now. it's past midnight." he then nodded his head.

then we stood up from the bench as i was walking to the bus stop he suddenly grabbed my wrist.

"hey. i parked my car over there." he pointed towards the parking lot. "let me take you home." he said.

"jimin, it's okay. i can just take the bus." i said.
"no, i won't let you take the bus at this hour. come on, seulgi-ah. i insist." he pleaded.

"okay. i'll let you take me home. but are you sure it's okay?" i asked.

"of course it's okay! it's dangerous at this hour. and you are my fiancé now it's my duty to keep you safe." i kinda blushed at his statement. damn! jimin really knows how to make a woman blush.

"get in." he opened the door at the passenger seat for me.

after we got in he asked me where will he drop me off, so i gave him directions towards my apartment.

the car ride was silent. but it was a comfortable silence. that atmosphere was not awkward at all.

"we're here." i said. "you can just pull over there." then he stopped where i pointed at.

"jimin-ah, gomawayo. for everything." he smiled.

"no, i should be the one to thank you. thank you for agreeing with my plan, seulgi-ah. it really means a lot to me." i smiled warmly at him.

"it's no problem. i should get going now." i said as i unstrapped the seat belt.

"wait!" i stopped. "can i get your number?" he smiled sheepishly.

"omo! i almost forgot. arasso. give me your phone." he gave me his phone then i typed in my number.

"here." i gave it back. "just text me so i could save your number. goodnight, jimin! drive safely." i said before going out of his car.

"arasso. goodnight, seulgi!" he said then drove off.

---
Jimin's P.O.V

when i got home i immediately flopped down on the bed. then i suddenly remembered to text seulgi.

to: seulbear
are you asleep now?

from: seulbear
i'm sorry but who's this?

to seulbear:
aigoo! you forgot about me immediately? i'm hurt seulgi-ah.

from: seulbear
omo! mianhe jimin-ah. 😝

to: seulbear
so are you asleep?

from: seulbear
ne. that's probably why i can still reply to you hmmm 😴🤔

to: seulbear
ha ha very funny. you should sleep now, seulgi. so you can grow taller. 😁

from: seulbear
yah! you're small too, you know?

to: seulbear
at least i'm taller than you. yah! i told you to sleep already!

from: seulbear
arasso, arasso. goodnight!

to: seulbear
goodnight, seul! 👹

as i placed my phone on the night stand i checked the time, it was almost 2am. i need to get some sleep now because i still have work later.

aigoo~ today is a great day indeed! i smiled to myself then drifted off to sleep.

Author's Note:

whoop whoop! chapter 13 is up. i hope you enjoyed reading.

AND OMFG GUYS HAVE U SEEN THE LATEST POST BANGTANBOMB ON YOUTUBE? DAEBAK! I GO CRAY CRAY OVER SEULMIN OMG 🙈

oh i almost forgot! please do comment if you guys think i should improve my writing, it would really mean a lot to me.