Chapter 14

Seulgi's P.O.V

while the children were busy coloring their drawings my phone suddenly buzzed. who could this possibly be?

i picked up my phone from the desk to see who's the caller. oh! it's jimin.

"children, teacher will just go outside for a minute." i announced. "ne." they all said in unison then went back to what they were doing.

i quickly went outside the room and answered the call. "jimin-ah, annyeong!" i greeted.

"hey seulgi! i'm just calling to ask if you are free later?" i chuckled. "yeah. i'm free later. waeyo?" i asked.

"we need to discuss important matters later." he said. "my place?" he asked.

"okay! but wait. i don't even know where you live." he chuckled. "i'll pick you up later. what time do you usually get off from work?" he asked.

"around four or five." i said. "okay. text me the address of the school. see you later!" he said.

"arasso. see you later." i said then ended the call. before heading back inside the classroom i texted him the address.

---
while me and kyung min were walking she suddenly stopped in her tracks. "waeyo?" i asked.

"omo! he's so handsome, seulgi-ah." she said. "yah! you have a boyfriend." i chuckled.

"ugh. but look! he really is handsome, seulgi! just take a look." then she pointed at the guy who was walking towards us. is that jimin? omo! it is!

"yah! i thought you get off from work at five? it's almost six now." he suddenly said.

then kyung min just stared at us wide eyed. "sorry! i was busy checking the artworks my students made and i wasn't able to check the time." he just chuckled.

"arasso, arasso. i'll let you off the hook this time." he chuckled. "oh, jimin! this is kyung min, my friend." then he shook her hand and smiled at her.

"i need to go my boyfriend's waiting for me." she then pointed at him waiting at the bench.
"arasso! take care." i said while i hugged her. she smiled then turned towards jimin.

"it was nice meeting you. annyeong!" then she bowed at him. "you too!" he said and bowed at her.

she then ran off to her boyfriend and kissed him repeatedly. aigoo~ they're so cute! i'm jealous.

"don't be jealous, seulgi-ah." he chuckled. omo! did i just say that out loud? i mentally face palmed myself. pabo, seulgi!

"let's go?" i just nodded my head in response.

---
as we went inside his apartment all i can just say is, wow! it's so beautiful.

"here, let me take your coat." i took off my coat and handed it to him then thanked him.

"make yourself at home." i smiled. "jimin, you live here alone?" i asked.

"yup!" he said. "come on. i'll take you to the kitchen. i'll prepare something to eat." then he walked towards the kitchen while i was trailing behind him.

while i sat down he went towards the cupboard and looked for something. when he turned to me he showed me his toothy grin.

"ramyeon!" i said cheerfully.

as he was unwrapping the noodles from the pack he suddenly said. "i've been having ramyeon too much. i think i might get sick." he chuckled.

"wait! when was the last time you ate ramyeon?" i asked. "yesterday, a day before yesterday, a day bef-" then i suddenly cut him off.