Chapter 32

Seulgi's P.O.V

"baby, wake up." i lightly shook him. "come on, please." he suddenly rolled over to my side facing me while his arm is clinging onto my waist.

he slightly opened his eyes then asked. "what time is it?" i took my phone from the night stand and checked the time. "it's five thirty in the morning." i said.

"why so early?" he sighed. "well, you're leaving today, right? your flight leaves at eight and you need to be at the airport at seven." i informed him.

"ugh. don't remind me about it." he said then tightened his grip on my waist. "come on. you don't want be late, right?" i told him as i propped myself up using my elbows.

he groaned and sat up from the bed rubbing his eyes. i chuckled at him then pinched his cheek. "you're not really a morning person, are you?" i said. he shook his head.

"where's my morning kiss?" he pouted. i pecked him on the cheek then smiled. "that's it?" he asked.

"okay, then." i said then kissed his other cheek. "you're so cute, love." he said then kissed me on the lips. he deepened the kiss by biting my bottom lip to access his tongue which i granted.

moments later he gently laid me on the bed and hovered on top of me leaving butterfly kisses all over my face i chuckled at him and cupped both of his cheeks. "we should stop now or else you're gonna be late." i told him while lightly panting.

"i can finish in fifteen minutes." he smirked. i lightly hit his arm then laughed. "what? you don't believe me?" he asked.

"you're so cute." i said and sat up from the bed. "you should take a bath now. you stink." i said and scrunched my nose while standing up.

"but you still made out with me." he said while standing up and heading towards my side. i wasn't fully aware the he was not wearing anything besides sweatpants hanging low on his waist.

damn, my husband looks so hot. "did you just say i look hot?" he raised his eyebrows at me. crap! did i just say that out loud? "w-what?" i asked.

"you just said that i look hot." he grinned at me. "i-i.. i'm gonna cook you breakfast! love you. bye!" i said while rushing towards the door and going out.

"love you too!" i heard him say as soon as i was outside. i slightly smiled to myself then went downstairs to the kitchen.

---
as soon as i placed the rice on the table i smiled proudly to myself then dusted my hands on the apron. good job, ddeulgi-ah!

i took my phone from the kitchen counter then took a selca sending it to the girls with the caption. 'wife duties.' i chuckled when the girls immediately responded and made amusing remarks.

later on i saw jimin descending from the stairs wearing a suit. oh my god! "i'm so blessed." i mumbled under my breathe. as soon as he saw me he immediately smiled then headed towards me.

"can you help me with my tie?" he shly asked. i nodded my head and smiled then helped him. "i'm gonna miss you." he sighed.

"two weeks without no one pestering me sure would feel great, don't you think?" i joked. "yah!" he said.

as soon as i finished with helping jimin with his tie i looked up at him. "i'm just kidding you, pabo!" i said then pinched the bridge of his nose. "i'm gonna miss you." i said and wrapped my arms around his waist.

he also did the same and pressed a kiss on my forehead. "i'll be back before you know it." i nodded my head then let go from his grasp.

"come on, i cooked breakfast." he smiled warmly at me then headed towards the dining area. "daebak! you did all of this in just under an hour?" he asked wide eyed.