Chapter 12

Jimin's P.O.V

aish! that woman is always late, i swear. it's ten o'clock now. i thought we were going to meet up here at nine?

then someone suddenly tapped my shoulder. i turned and looked at the person. it's no other than, kang seulgi!

"m-mianhe f-for being l-late." she said while panting.

i led her to the nearst bench and sat her down. "sit down here and wait for me, arasso?" she just nodded her head in response.

i went to the nearest food stall and got her a bottle of water. "here." i gave her the water bottle that i brought and sat down next to her.

"did you ran all the way here?" i asked her while she drank the water.

after she finished it she suddenly faced me. "yes, because i was running late. sorry if i made you wait too long, jimin-ah. i took a nap earlier and apparently i overslept." she explained.

"aigoo. you haven't changed a bit since high school. you're still always late." she smiled cheekily at me.

"i know. it's a bad habit of mine." i smiled.

"oversleeping and being late still are your bad habits ever since high school. am i right, or am i right?" i said.

"yah. you know me too well." she chuckled.

"oh. by the way, why did you want to meet up tonight?" i suddenly asked.

---
Seulgi's P.O.V

"oh. by the way, why did you want to meet up tonight?" he suddenly asked. oh god i feel nervous. am i making the right decision?

"seulgi-ah. are you alright?" he asked.

"oh! ne, ne. well i wanted to ask you if your offer is still available?" i asked.

"oh. mianhe, seulgi-ah. but i found the girl who i'm going to get married to." oh no! i should've said yes immediately.

"oh. jinja? chukhahaeyo." i smiled weakly.

"pabo!" he suddenly said. "mwo?!" i asked wide eyed.

"the offer is still up. waeyo? you want to take it?" he smirked.

aish this guy. "yah! why did you trick me? you told me that you found the one you're going to marry!" i exclaimed.

"don't you know what a joke is? i was just kidding!" he said. ugh! this guy will be the death of me.

"why are you asking? are you up for it?" he asked. "n-ne.." then he stared at me wide eyed.

"omo! jinja?" he asked. "i'll take the offer. i thought about it a lot for the past week, and i think it's a good idea. i don't want to lose the school, jimin-ah." i sighed.

"i'll help you with your problem if you help me with mine. arasso?" he smiled. "arasso!" then we fist bumped.

let's do this.

Author's Note:

hoorah for chapter 12! i did a double update today so i hope you guys liked it.

happy reading!

please do comment if i need to improve my story it would mean a lot for me.