Chapter 03

Seulgi's P.O.V

"Kang Seulgi, it's nice seeing you again." he smirked. "Park Jimin, I would love to say the same thing but apparently it's the opposite." I scoffed.

"Yah, Seulgi! You have to interwine arms with your partner!" Seungwan said. "No way!" I stubbornly said.

"Yes, way. Now do it before I come there and do it for you!" Seungwan said through her gritted teeth. "Aish! Arasso, arasso." then I linked my arm with his. This is so annoying.

"Can I ask you something?" he said. "What is it?" he smirked. I can't wait till I wipe off that stupid smirk off his face.

"You guys can talk later. You're walking down the aisle after us. Arasso?" Seungwan said. "Arasso." I answered.

---
"Hey. you okay? you seem nervous." jimin suddenly asked. "Honestly, I'm quite nervous I'm not really used to walking in heels." I chuckled. "Don't worry I'll guide you." he smiled.

"Thanks." then we walked down the aisle.

Now this was the side of jimin I loved. Wait, what the hell am I saying?

---
The wedding was now done and it was so beautiful. They even wrote their own vows. That's so sweet! I can't wait to get married!

Just kidding! Scratch that. I don't even have a groom nor a boyfriend.

I was now standing in the middle of the chapel because I was waiting for Yerim before going to the venue for the reception.

Then I suddenly felt chills behind me. "BOO!" what the hell?

"YAH! THAT'S NOT FUNNY!" I scolded Jimin. Aish this pabo!

"I wasn't able to ask you my question earlier." he smiled. "What question was it anyways?" I scoffed.

"Hmm.. by any chance did you bumped into someone earlier this morning and accidentally dropped your phone?" omo!

"N-ne. yah! How did you know?" I asked.

"Maybe because I was the one you bumped into? you're lucky it was me." he smirked.
"Mwo? Where is it!" I demanded.

He took it out of his pocket and I was going to get it but then he raised it high so I couldn't reach it.

"Yah! Give it back!" I shouted. "Arasso, arasso." he smirked.

"Oh and by the way change your lockscreen. I look way better than those two." he smirked then gave me my phone back and walked away.

"YAH! WHAT'S WRONG WITH LEE JONG SUK AND KIM WOO BIN?" I yelled.

He just smiled sheepishly at me and disappeared

He just smiled sheepishly at me and disappeared. That bastard! As if he's better looking than my Woo Bin and Jong Suk. Aish! He is so annoying!

"Eonnie! You're so loud!" Yerim suddenly said.

"Ah. Mianhe." I smiled cheekily.

"Kaja! Seungwan and Sooyoung are outside waiting for us." she smiled. "Arasso. Kaja!" the we made our way outside.