Chapter 09

Seulgi's P.O.V

A week later..

"Seulgi! Any luck?" Wendy asked. "None! Honestly, i'm losing hope." she sighed.

"Don't give up yet, Seulgi. We'll find a way, arasso?" I smiled timidly at her optimism.

"Okay then. I'm going to leave you here for a while because i'm heading back in the kitchen." she said.

"Big order?" I asked. "Yes, it's for the prime minister's son. He and his fiancé are getting married next week." She then stood up from her seat and left.

While I was scrolling through my phone looking for some part time jobs the bell of the café door suddenly rang signalling that someone came in.

---
Jimin's P.O.V

A week has already passed since Sarang rejected me and honestly it still hurts but I can't just keep on thinking about her. Plus she's seeing someone else.

Forget about it. Maybe I should go outside today since it's Saturday and my work isn't loaded.

I decided to get a cup of coffee at revel's café. jong yu said that they have the best coffee and pastries there.

As I went in and sat down I was observing the interior design all i can say is, wow! The owner really did a great job.

After a while later someone suddenly approached me. "Good morning, sir! Welcome to-" as I looked up I saw Yeri. I didn't know she worked here.

"Omo! Oppa, annyeong! What are you doing here?" she smiled. "Annyeong, Yerim. I just stopped by to get coffee. Oh and by the way it's true when Jungkook told me you grew taller." she chuckled.

"I told him I drank a lot of milk." she winked. "Oh how rude of me! Do you only want coffee?" she asked.

"Can you recommend me any good pastries?" I asked. "We have our dark chocolate cake! It's really good." I smiled.

"One slice then." she nodded and left.

While I was scrolling through my phone I noticed a girl who looks so frustrated whilst scrolling through her phone. Wait, she looks familiar.

Kang Seulgi. I should talk to her, it's been a while ever since I last saw her. It was at Taehyung and Irene's wedding.

I got up from my seat and approached her table.

---
Seulgi's P.O.V

While I was scrolling through my phone I was feeling really frustrated because I've been looking for part time jobs since yesterday and I couldn't find one.

Then suddenly my phone dropped so I picked it up. When I lifted my head Park Jimin was standing there infront of me smiling.

"Annyeong, Seulgi-ah. It's been a while." he chuckled.

-
Author's Note:

YAS YAS THEY SAW EACH OTHER AGAIN!

i hoped you enjoyed chapter nine. thank you for reading.

please do comment if you guys think if it needs improvement or you can message me if you want :)

and also i want to know what are your thoughts about this story. you can just also comment or message me!

again, thanks for reading this story!