Chapter 02

Seulgi's P.O.V

We were currently at the venue for Taehyung and Joohyun's exchanging of vows. I'm so excited for them! They have always been dreaming of this since our college years.

"Relax, Joohyun. Everything's going to be fine. You just need to chill." Seungwan said encouraging our bridezilla. Oops!

"I know, I know." Joohyun sighed. "Do this exercise with me, eonnie. Breathe in, breathe out." Yerim said.

After Joohyun eonnie did the breathing exercises that Yerim taught her, she finally relaxed a bit.

We are her bridesmaids and we were paired with some of the groomsmen. Omo! I know some of the groomsmen here. We were all from the same high school.

Is that? Jeon Jungkook! Woah there, he changed a lot. He was so cute back then but if you see him now, goodness gracious! He is so handsome.

Daebak! It's Min Yoongi! He was the boy who sat behind me every English period and sleeps. He still looks so charming. I wonder if he still composes songs?

And look! Kim Seokjin. He was the ladies man back then. But I think his title never changed. He still looks handsome as ever woman probably are still swooning over him.

As the song started playing. I saw Taehyung with his parents walking down the aisle. He definitely looks good on that suit.

"Omo! Jungkook? Jeon Jungkook? yerim asked. "Kim Yerim! Wow, you've matured." Jungkook said.

"I don't really know if that's a compliment." Yerim chuckled. "Definitely a compliment." He said.

"Son Seungwan?" I heard Yoongi say. "Hi! I am. And you are?" She asked.

"It's me! Min Yoongi. We were partners in music for a presentation back in high school." Yoongi excitedly said. "Omo! Lazy Yoongi?" Making him smile sheepishly at her.

"Kim Seokjin!" Sooyoung suddenly said. Aigoo! This woman always suddenly says something out of nowhere. "Ne?" Seokjin said.

"It's me, Sooyoung! I was one of your crazy fangirls at high school back then." She smiled. "Sooyoung? Park Sooyoung?" Seokjin asked.

"Bingo!" She winked. "Of course I still remember you. Who wouldn't?" He said making her giggle.

Then the six of them started chatting for a while before walking down the aisle pair by pair.

Then suddenly out of nowhere I heard someone suddenly ask. "Looking for your partner?" I know that voice from somewhere.

OH HELL NO.

́✧—✧

Author's Note:

Hi! Chapter 2 is up I hope you enjoy reading it as much as I enjoyed writing it.

So yeah about this chapter, they all went to the same highschool together so they know each other.