Jack Avery Imagine For Stephanie

*Stephanie's P.O.V.*

I'm Logan Paul's little sister and I'm currently living with him and his friend Dwarf Mamba. I walk out into the living room to see my brother vlogging. "Ayy it's my little sister Stephanie" he says running over to me. "Whad up Logang" I say holding up a piece sign. "Stephanie what are we doing today" Logan asks me putting the camera on me. "I don't know, I was going to ask you" I say looking up at him. "LET ME TELL YOU WHAT WE'RE DOING" he screams into his camera. I laugh at him but continue to listen to him. "Today we are going to shoot a music video for the Why Don't We boys" Logan says. "Can I come along" I say looking at him and then at the camera. "Sure" he says running away and throwing his head back. (like he used to when he ran to maverick at his old apartment). I'm excited to see the boys because me and Jack are secretly dating. We haven't told anyone yet because we don't know how Logan will react. 

I go back to my room and get dressed. 

Me and Logan head out of the apartment and go to meet the boys at their house

"What's up boiiss" Logan yells with his vlog camera. They do all they're greeting and I greet them each with a hug. "Do you mind if I go get a drink from the fridge" I ask the boys. "No go right ahead" Jonah smiles. "I think I could use a drink as well" Jack says smiling as he gets up. I open the fridge and I feel Jack's hands around my waist. "I've missed you" he says kissing my cheek. "How much" I say turning around to him. "Let me show you" he says leaning in for a kiss but is cut off my Logan. I quickly turn around and look in the fridge. "What you guys" he asks curiously. "Just trying to find something to drink" Jack smiles at Logan. I pull out two waters for me and Jack and I quickly close the fridge and smile to Logan. "Okay just checking" Logan says going back to the living. Me and Jack look at each other and laugh. "Anyways" Jack says leaning in to kiss me. We kiss for a solid 10 seconds until we hear one of the boys walk in. "You guys ain't fooling me" Jonah laughs. "What are you talking about" I ask him. "I know you guys are dating" Jonah laughs again. "Please don't tell Logan" me and Jack say. "Don't tell Logan what" Logan says coming into the kitchen. "Don't tell Logan that I was planning on selling Maverick last year" I say really fast. "You what?!" Logan yells. "What he was being annoying" I say looking at him. "Ughh I'm just glad you didn't" he says walking off again. The three of us laugh and we talk for about 5 minutes. "Okay boys let's shoot and music video" Logan yells as he heads outside. Corbyn, Zach, Daniel and Jonah head out the door first and then it was me and Jack. 

They finish the music video and we head back to the boys house to hang out. Me and Jack sit next to each other with Jonah next to me. "You know we have to tell the boys" Jack whispers. "You're right" I say as I come up with a plan. "Jonah I need you to distract Logan and get him into the kitchen" I whisper to Jonah. "Gotcha" he says getting up. "Logan can I talk to you for a second" he asks Logan. "Sure what's up" Logan says following Jonah. "Alright we don't have a lot of time but we have to tell you guys that me and Jack are dating" I say to the boys. All the boys smile. "Finally you guys are" Zach laughs. "Yeah I mean do you know how long everyone has been shipping you guys together" Corbyn laughs. "Wait so how are you going to tell Logan" Daniel asks. "We don't know" Jack sighs. "I'll do it" Daniel says getting up. "Wait Daniel" I whisper/yell. "Hey Logan" we hear Daniel yell. Jonah comes out with wide eyes and we wait a few seconds. "THEY'RE WHAT?" we hear Logan. "Oh boy" I say to myself. "We better go" Jack says grabbing my arm and standing up. We quickly head to the door until we hear Logan yell "HOLD IT!" We slowly turn around and look at Logan. "How long" he says with a death stare. "A couple months" I say. "And why didn't you tell me" he asks. "Because we knew you would get super pissed off" I say honestly. He sighs and puts his hands behind his head. "Alright... Alright.. I'm gonna be a good big brother and I'm not going to make a scene. But I will tell you Jack. If you hurt my sister, I will come after you" he says serious. I hear Jack gulp and nod his head. 

We all talk for the rest of the night and me and Logan head back to our place. I go on twitter to see that Jonah had tweeted about me and Jack.

"So glad these two are together 😄 @yourtwittername @jackaverymusic" Me and Jack both reply with a red heart. We get a bunch of respectful comments but we also got some negative. Me and Jack text the rest of the night until I fall asleep. 

Hey guys! I hope you all enjoyed this imagine. This one is for @BruhIts_Stephanie  so I hope you enjoyed it as well. Bye!