Zach Herron Imagine For Amalie

*Amalie's P.O.V.*

I'm currently at my soccer tournament and we are currently winning. Me and this girl on the other team don't really get along and every time I steal the ball from her she tries to aim for my legs to get me down but my team got my back. I move my bangs out of my eyes and aim for the goal. I scored and my whole team cheered. 

We ended up winning the game and I go to grab my bag when I hear my ringtone go off. It was playing Nobody Gotta Know by Why Don't We since that's my favorite song. I answer to hear my brother Oliver telling me that Mom is on her way to pick me up. I tell him okay and wait for her. As I start walking towards the parking lot I hear a guy yelling wait up. I look back to see the Zach Herron running towards me. "Omg you're Zach Herron from WDW" I say looking at him. "I am and you're?" he says. "I'm Amalie, nice to meet you" I say shaking his hand. "I heard our song Nobody Gotta Know and I knew that I had to talk to you"  he says smiling. "Oh really" I say smirking. "Yeah" he smirks back. We talk for a while until I see my mom's car pull up. "I got to go that's my mom" I say pointing to her car. "Oh well let me get your number and maybe we could hang out again some time" he says pulling out his phone. "Sounds great" I say taking his phone. I put my number in and we say our goodbyes. I get in my mom's car and head home. I can't wait to talk to Zach again. 

Hey guys! I hope you all enjoyed this imagine. This one is for @AmalieLillenesHestad so I hope you enjoyed it as well. Bye!