Corbyn Besson Imagine For Julia

*Julia's P.O.V.*

I'm currently look for my necklace that my Mom had given me when I was a little girl. "Corbyn have you seen my necklace" I ask him. He looks at me with puppy eyes but then brightens up. "Um which one" he asks suspiciously. "You know, the one my mother gave me when I was kid" I say looking at him. 

*Corbyn's P.O.V.*

How do I tell her that I lost it somewhere in the house. "Well have you seen it" she asks me again. "Alright I'm just going to say it. I lost it somewhere in the house" I say as she gives me the saddest look. I hate seeing her sad. "Corbyn how could you lose my necklace" she kind of screams at me. "I was taking it to get clean but when I brought it back I forgot where I put it" I say feeling so bad. "Corbyn..." she says before running upstairs. I look up and follow her up the stairs. "Julia I'm so sorry" I say helping her look. "Corbyn I just don't understand how you could lose my favorite necklace" she says looking under the bed. I sigh feeling guilty and continue to look.

*Hours Later*

It's been a couple hours and I'm still looking. Julia went out to get some fresh air but I'm still looking. Right now I'm looking in my nightstand drawer. As I clear out the drawer, I see a long black box. My heart starts beating fast. I go to open and I see her necklace. "Oh thank god" I say out loud. I put all my stuff back in my drawer and I wait downstairs for Julia to come home.

*Julia's P.O.V.*

I'm currently on my way back home. I can't stay mad at Corbyn for losing a necklace. But hopefully, we'll find it soon. I pull up to my driveway and park my car. I walk in to see Corbyn sitting in the living room. "Hey Corbyn" I say closing the door. "Julia look what I found" he says excited. "Corbyn you found it" I say with excitement. "I did" he smiles. "Corbyn I'm sorry I over reacted earlier" I apologize to Corbyn. "Don't worry, I would have done the same too" he smiles. He takes the necklace and puts it on me. "Thank you forgetting it clean it" I smile. "No problem and I promise I won't lose it ever again" he smiles. I give him a hug and we spend the rest of the day with each other. I love my bean.

Hey guys! I hope you all enjoyed this imagine. This one is for @thebookwriter04 so I hope you enjoyed it as well. If you have a request please feel free to message me. Bye!