Daniel Seavey Imagine For Agustina

*Agustina P.O.V.*

I'm currently at a Why Don't We concert in the United States. I'm from Argentina so it's kind of hard for me to go to concerts. I was at the meet and greet and I talk to Daniel the most. We even exchanged numbers. He really made me feel loved. I've met him at previously at meet and greets and we talked all the time on social medias. 

*Day After Concert*

I'm currently going through social media when I see a bunch of pictures of Daniel with another girl. My heart sunk. How did I not see this coming? As I was about to put my phone, I hear that I got a message. 

Daniel Cv ~ Hey Agustina! How are yo?!

Agustina~ Why don't you ask the girl you were with last night

I send the text and decided to cut communication with him. 

*1 Month Later*

I'm just casually making myself dinner when I get a text from a unknown number. 

Unknown~ Hey Agustina! 

Agustina~ Umm, who is this?

Unknown~ Oh it's Jack from WDW

Agustina~ Oh hi Jack! How did you get my number?

Jack~ I got it from Daniel's phone.

Agustina~ Oh...

Jack~ That's actually what I wanted to talk about

Agustina~ Go on

Jack~ Daniel misses talking to you. He misses you

Agustina~ Then who was that girl he was talking to

Jack~ It was just another fan that said they were dating but they really weren't

Agustina~ Are you serious?

Jack~ Yessss

Agustina~ Omg I feel so bad now

Jack~ I'll tell you what, we're still on tour so how about we fly you out here so you can surprise Daniel.

Agustina~ Really? You guys are the best

Jack~ Thanks :) Pack your bags you're leaving tomorrow. 

Agustina~ Okay thanks Jack :)

I put my phone in my pocket and start to pack for tomorrow. I can't wait to see Daniel again.

*Next Day*

I'm all packed and ready to fly out to the boys show. 

*After Flight*

My plane landed and now I'm trying to find the boys. As I wait to get my luggage, I hear someone yell my name. I look around to find noodle head. "Hey Jack" I say waving to him. "Hey Agustina" he says walking up to me and giving me a hug. I hug him back and we wait for my luggage. We walk to his car and put my luggage in the back. I get in the car to see Corbyn and Jonah in the back seat. "Hey guys!" I say greeting them. "Hey Agustina" they both say in sync. "So is Daniel back at your house" I ask the boys. "Yeah he should be in his room" Jonah says. "Yeah lately he's been down because he miss talking to you" Jack says since he shares a room with him. 

We get to the house and they tell me to sit on the couch. I talk to Zach for a little bit until they go up to get Daniel. I start to get more nervous as they get upstairs. 

Minutes later, I hear Daniel groan. I look at the stairs but Daniel doesn't see me until he reaches the bottom of the steps. "Hi Daniel" I say getting excited. "Agustina!" he yells as he gives me a big hug. "Daniel I'm sorry I got mad at you last month. When I saw the picture I freak and I thought-" I say but get cut off. "Agustina, it doesn't matter now. All that matter is that I'm here with you. And I want to ask you something" Daniel says holding my hands to his chest. "What is that" I ask smiling. "I was wondering if we make it official" he smiles. "I would like that" I smile back. We tell the rest of the boys and we post it on our socials. I"m glad Jack texted me. 

Hey guys! I hope you all enjoyed this imagine. This one is for @Agustinaaa2000 so I hope you enjoyed it as well. Bye!