Zach Herron Imagine

Zach P.O.V.
Today me and my girlfriend Y/n are going on a road trip. I have time off from the studio so I decided to spend that time with her. I put my luggage in the back seat of our truck. I say goodbye to the boys and head to her place. I pull up to her apartment building and walk inside. I walk up to her apartment and walk in using my key. "Hey babe! You ready" I yell walking into her room. "Hey baby and yes I'm ready let's go" Y/n says to me. God does she look beautiful. "Zach... Zach" Y/n says snapping in my face. "Yeah?" I say getting out of my daze. "You were zoning out" Y/n laughs. "Oh i'm sorry, you just look so beautiful" I say looking into her eyes. 
*What she's wearing*

She blushes and says "thank you Zach" as she hugs me and kisses me on the cheek

She blushes and says "thank you Zach" as she hugs me and kisses me on the cheek. I kiss her back and hug her tight. "Alright let's get going" I say grabbing her luggage and her hand. We head out the door and to my car. I put her bag with mine and open the door for her. She gets in, I close the door and hop in the driver's seat. "You ready" I ask her as I put on my seatbelt. "Yep I'm so excited" Y/n says smiling up at me. "Me too. Do you want to get some food first before head to Oregon" I ask Y/n as I start to drive. "Umm can I get a triple berry smoothie and some fries from Dairy Queen" Y/n says putting her hands together. "Of course" I say stopping at the red light. "What are you getting" Y/n asks me. "Probably just going to get a milkshake and eat some of your fries" I laugh. "Okay that sounds good" Y/n laughs. 
*On the road to Oregon* 
"Alright guys me and Zach are on the road to Oregon!" Y/n says pointing her vlog camera at me. "Hey guys"  I say waving to her camera. I look at her as she vlogs and look back at the road. 
*Arriving To Hotel In Oregon*
"We finally arrived to Oregon and about to head to our hotel. If you guys see us please come and say hi!" I say. I look over at Y/n and see that she filmed what I was saying on her snapchat and posted it. I laugh and post mine. We get to our hotel and sign into our room. When we get to our room Y/n and I both throw our luggage and flop on the bed. "Finally a bed" Y/n laughs. "YES" I yell while laughing. "So what do you want to do first?" I ask Y/n. "Well first I want to take a shower and then we can go out if you want" Y/n says looking at me. "That sounds greats" I say as she gets up to take a shower.
*Y/n's P.O.V.*
"Me and Zach are currently on our way out to dinner and then what?" I say into my vlog camera and look at Zach. "We could go shopping after" Zach says looking at me and kisses my hand as he hopes it. I smile and say "sounds great" as I turn off my camera.
*After dinner and shopping and back at hotel room*
Me and Zach get ready for bed and seat outside on the balcony. "So where are we off to text after Oregon" I ask Zach. "Next I was thinking if you don't mind the long drive we could go to Nevada" Zach asks. "That sounds great as long as we get enough sleep so that way we can take turns driving" I say looking into his eyes. "Okay we'll be here until the day after tomorrow so we have time to catch up on our sleep" Zach smiles. "Alright let's go to bed. I'm getting tired" I say as I yawn. "Okay" Zach says as he smiles. We get into bed and drift straight to sleep.
*The Next Morning*
"Alright me and Zach just finished getting ready and we are about to head to breakfast so I see you then" I say into my vlog camera as I put my hand on the lens for a transition. "You ready to go babe" Zach asks as he picks up my purse/bag. "Yep let's go" I say as I grab my bag from him and link arms together. 
*What Y/n and Zach are wearing*

We arrive to breakfast and I start my vlog back up with my hand on the lens

We arrive to breakfast and I start my vlog back up with my hand on the lens. "Hey guys me and Zach are at breakfast and today we are going to walk around Portland Oregon. I think we are going to shop around and yeah so that's today's plan. I'll see you guys after I eat" I say while shaking the camera and snapping for another transition. I put my camera down and me and Zach continue eating. 

We finish eating and we head out. "Alright guys we are currently on the street of Portland Oregon and we're going to do some shopping" I say into my camera. Zach and I do a bit of shopping and walk around Portland. 

*Time skip*

"Alright so we're going to Nevada so we are heading to the car now" I say as I put my bag in the back seat. "So Zach is driving first and then I'll drive and yeah I'll see you guys in the next vlog. Bye guys!" I say into my vlog camera. I turn it off and get in the passenger's seat. "You ready for Nevada" Zach says putting on his seatbelt. "I'm so ready" I say putting on my sunglasses. I pull out my laptop and edit my vlog. After a while, me and Zach switch spots and I drive. 

We get to Nevada and get to our hotel. When we get to our room, we instantly fall asleep. 

*The Next Morning*

Me and Zach wake up and go to breakfast. I post my vlog and we head out. We go shopping and I buy a new luggage to fit all mine and Zach's new stuff we bought. 

After about 2 hours of being out, we head back to the hotel. 

*Zach's P.O.V.*

When me and Y/n get back to the hotel, I get a call from my manager telling me I have to come back to California. "Hey Y/n we have problem" I say sad that I have to break the news to her. "What is it" Y/n says worriedly. "I have to go back to California" I say. "Why?" Y/n asks a bit sad. "I don't know my manager just said I have to go back" I say standing in front of her. She wraps her arms around my neck and says "you know what? It doesn't matter because I still got to spend time with you" and then kisses me. "You know you're greatest" I say while hugging her. She laughs and we start to pack our stuff up. We get to our car and start to drive.

When we get back to L.A. I drop Y/n off at her place and we hug for a while. "Zach thank you again" Y/n says holding my hands. "Anything for you. I'm still sorry that we had to cut it short" I say while kiss her cheek. "It's fine. Call me later?" Y/n says opening the door to her apartment. "I'll do better than that, I'll facetime you" I say. "Alright I'll see you later bye babe" Y/n says kissing me. "Bye baby" I say while walking to the elevator. I can't wait to do this again.

Hey guys! I hope you all enjoyed this imagine. This one was supposed to be up yesterday for Zach's birthday but I didn't have it finished. If you have any request please leave me a comment or feel free to message me. Bye!