Daniel Seavey Imagine For Guadi

*Guadi's P.O.V.*

I'm currently trying to find something to do today since all my friends are at work. As I was trying to find something to do, I get a text from my boyfriend Daniel.

Danny boi 😍~ Hey you want to come over to my family's house?

Guadi~ I would love to!

Danny boi 😍~ Cool! I'll pick you up in a hour 😚😉

Gaudi~ I'll be ready 😚😚

I get ready to go to his family's house and wait for Daniel to pick me up.

Around 20 minutes later, I see Daniel's car pull up in my driveway. I grab my keys, phone and purse and head out to his car. I hop in the passenger seat and greet my boyfriend. "Hey babe" Daniel greets me with a kiss. "Hey Daniel" I say while smiling. "So I was thinking when we get there, you can hang with my sister and mom while I hang out with my brothers and then I'll teach you how to play Piano" he says while I putting my seatbelt on. "Yeah that sounds great" I smile as he starts to drive. 

We get to his house and he parks his car. We get inside and me and Daniel part our ways. 

After we hang out for a while, me and Daniel meet up again. "Alright what song do you want to learn" Daniel asks me. "How about Youth" I smile remembering his cover. He laughs a little. "Alright" he smiles as we sit down. Me and him play the piano for a while until our hands touch. We stop and we look at each. I look at his lips and he looks at mine. Seconds later, we hear a camera go off. 

(Just imagine them sitting down near a piano)

We laugh and look at them. We see his sister and brother taking pictures of us. We laugh again and take a break. "Daniel I love your family" I smile as look at his siblings and then at him. "Why thank you" he smiles at me. "Now it's time for you to meet my family" I say putting my hands on top of his. "I would like that" he smiles. Me and Daniel go into the living room and we all talk. When we were talking, Daniel looks at me, puts his arm around me and kisses my forehead. I smile up at him and he smiles back. We spend the rest of the day talking to his family and have a great time. I can't wait for him to meet mine. 

Hey guys! I hope ya'll enjoyed this imagine. This one is for @mariemlb0509 so I hope you enjoyed it as well. Bye!