Jack Avery Imagine For Emily

*Emily's P.O.V.*

Today is officially my 18th birthday and I'm so excited. I get to spend the day with friend since I don't live near family. I get to hang out with Logan Paul and the Why Don't We boys which is fun. I only met Corbyn, Daniel and Zach so I'm kind of nervous about meeting Jonah and Jack. I get ready to hang out with them and change into (picture above) and wait for the boys. Logan told me to wait until I get a text from him telling me to come over when the boys arrive.

I head over to Logan's and see all the boys. "Hey guy's" I say closing the door behind me. "Hey Emily happy birthday" Corbyn says giving me and hug. "Thank you Corbyn" I say accepting the hug. "Yeah happy birthday Emily" the rest of the boys say. "Thank you guy's so much" I say looking at all of them. I look over to see Jack staring at I me. I smile/stare back at him and he's really cute. Logan catches it and says to me "Emily could I talk to you for a second out on the balcony" he says in an adult voice. "Yeah sure" I say breaking eye contact with Jack. I walk onto the balcony with Logan right behind me and he shuts the door.  "Emily I see the way you've been looking at Jack" Logan says leaning on the door. "Soo" I say not knowing where this is going. "I'm just telling you now, if he ever breaks your heart I will pound on him if I need to. Okay?" Logan says acting like my big brother. "Thanks Logan" I say hugging him. "Anything for you because you're like my little sister" Logan says while hugging me back. 

We head back inside and Logan says "Alright guys before we do anything we have to go prank my brother because I can do whatever the f*ck I want" while grabbing his camera. "Wait let me go grab my vlog camera" I say running out of Logan's apartment into mine. I grab my camera and rush back to Logan's apartment. "Alright let's go" I say getting excited. I see Jack smile/laugh and I smile. We head to my car since it can actually fit us all in.  Logan makes me get in the passenger seat and he drives. 

"We should go to the store to buy a few things" Corbyn says talking to Logan and I. "Yeah let's do that" I say looking at Corbyn and then at Logan. Logan nods and we go to the store. When we arrive I go separate from the boys to look for paint.I grab some brushes but I can't decide which paint. Second's later I see Jack coming into the aisle. "Hey Emily" he says walking towards me. "Hey Jack" I say smiling up at him. "What are you looking for" he asks me looking at the shelves. "I'm looking for some paint but I don't know which colors" I say looking back at the paint. "Why don't you get red for maverick, pink for you and blue for us" Jack says smiling. "Yeah that sounds good" I say going to grab the paint. "Wait no I'll grab it" Jack offers. "Jack I can handle it" I laugh. "I know but it's your birthday" Jack smiles. Jack grabs two and I grab one. We are looking for the others when Jack stops me. "Hey Emily can I ask you something" Jack asks looking at me. "Yeah sure" I say starting to get a bit nervous. "I just wanted to know if maybe you would like to go out with me sometime" Jack asks smiling with his perfect teeth. "I would love to" I say smiling. 

Me and Jack find the others and they look at us strangely. "What" me and Jack say in sync. "What took you guys so long" Logan asks crossing his arms. "We had to decide what color paint we should get" I say looking at the boys. He just nods and I look inside the cart. I see they got some yardsticks and some gasoline(I forgot what the other thing is called). I also see some silly string and a big board. I laugh and put the paint and brushes in the cart and Jack does the same. We pay for the stuff and head to the my car. "Alright Emily what do you want to do with the paint" Zach asks me. "Well I want to put each of our Logo's on it. Like red is for Maverick, the pink is for me and the blue is for you guys" I say pointing to each color. "Oh that's a good idea since I brought the Maverick stencil" Logan says excited pulling out the stencil. "Ayyyy" me and the boys say. Logan calls Jake asking him if he's home to film a video. 

Jake said he wasn't and that he was with the rest of team 10 and we head over to the house. We sneak through the back since it's always unlocked. 

"Alright I'll do the paint" I say grabbing the brushes, paint and stencils. 

After I finish with the paint I grab the board and put all our @'s on it. We got to the front yard and put the tall wood in the grass and connect the board to it.  Now we spray the silly string all around the house. 

After we finish the silly string we wait outside for Jake so come home. "Alright we he get's here pour the gasoline on the two sticks and then we'll light them on fire" Logan says looking at me and the boys. We all nod and wait.

I peer around the corner and see Jake's truck coming towards the house. "HE'S COMING" I whisper/yell. The boys pour the gasoline on the sticks and prepare to light it. As soon as his truck pulls in they light it.  We start screaming and Jake looks so confused. I point my vlog camera at Jake to get his reaction. "WHAT DID YOU GUY'S DO" Jake yells. "It's prank wars bro" Logan says. "I'm going to get you back for this" Jake says pointing his camera at us. "For this or for the stuff inside" I say pointing to the front door. He looked confused and ran inside. He screamed and me and the boys start laughing. "Bye Jake" I say running to my car. The boys follow and run to the car. "Hey come back" Jake yells running to my car. I pull away from his house and we all cheer in excitement. "Alright so what are we doing now" I ask the boys. "Well since it's your birthday, why don't we take you shopping and then to dinner" Logan states. "That sounds great" I say while keeping my eyes on the road. 

We get to the mall and we all do some shopping. I go to pay for some of my things when Logan, Jack and Zach stop me. "What?" I ask confused while smiling. "It's your birthday, you're not paying" Zach says looking at me. I laugh as the boys pay for me.

We finish shopping at the mall and put all the bags in the back of my car. "Emily I'll drive" Zach offers. "You sure" I ask handing him the keys. "yeah it'll be fun" he says grabbing the keys. We get in the car and I sit in the passenger's seat. "Oh boy Zach's driving" Jack laughs. We all laugh and we drive to dinner. 

Logan catches an uber to a meeting he has to go and the boys ride with me. "So which way do I go to drop you guy's off" I ask the boys since I didn't know where they lived. "Ay how about we go to the movies before we call it a day" Jack offers. All the boys and I agree and we head to the movies.

Me and Jack sat next to each other and couldn't stop staring at each other. We were all messing around in the theater like taking pictures of each other with the flashes on and laughing out loud. Around 10 minutes later security tells us we have to leave. 

As we are escorted out we laugh and post it on our snapchats. "Guy's we just got kicked out of the theater" I laugh into my vlog camera. I text Logan on what happen and all he could say 'LMAO.' 

We get in my car and Jack tells me the directions. 

All the boys get out of car and say goodbye/happy birthday to me but Jack tells them that he'll be in, in a minute. "Emily I hope you had a fantastic day" Jack tells me taking off his seatbelt. "I did thanks to you guys" I say while smiling. "Are you free next Friday" Jack asks grabbing my hand. "Um I think so" I say getting prepared. "How about we go out next Friday? I'll take you to dinner and then we could go to the beach" Jack offers. "Yeah that sounds great" I say smiling huge. "Cool so I'll see you soon" Jack says opening the door but still looking at me. "See you soon" I say smiling and putting my seatbelt back on. Just as he was about to get out of the car he leans in and kisses my cheek. I blush and we both say goodbye. I can't wait to go on my date with him and by far the best birthday I ever had.

*Jack's P.O.V.*

I watch her car pull away and smile at myself. I walk in the house and all the guys are staring at me. "What" I laugh. "What happened out there" Jonah smirks. "Nothing much, I just asked her on a date" I smirk. "OOooo" Zach says. "Corbyn can you actually give me her number since you know her" I ask Corbyn. "Yeah sure" Corbyn says pulling out his phone. I can't wait to see her again.

Hey guy's! I hope you all enjoyed this imagine! This one is for @thewomanwholovesSM so I hope you enjoyed this as well. If you have any request's please comment down below or message me. Bye!