Jack Avery Imagine For Liyah

*Jack's P.O.V.*

I'm currently at Santa Monica Pier skateboarding when I see a girl skating in front of me. I look at her and see that she's beautiful. I stare at her for a bit until I get up the courage to go talk to her. "Hi, I'm Jack. I see you like skateboarding" I say pointing to her board. "I'm Liyah and yeah I do. I see you also like skateboarding" she giggles. "Yep" I laugh a little. "How about we make a date and we can skate together some time" I say straight forward. "Yeah I would like that" Liyah smiles. We exchange numbers and hang out for a while. We end up hanging out till midnight.

We wrap up our skating and we head to our cars. "Liyah are you free tomorrow" I ask her hoping she is. "I am" she smiles. She has a beautiful smile. "Great how about I take you out tomorrow. I can take you to a nice dinner and then we can go to Venice and skateboard" I say hoping I can win her over. "Yeah I would like that" she smiles. We both get in our cars and say goodbye. 

I get home and I tell the boys what happened. I can't wait for our date tomorrow.

*Next Day~Liyah's P.O.V.*

I wake up in the morning and pick out an outfit for my date with Jack. I'm really excited and I hope I don't mess it up.

 I'm really excited and I hope I don't mess it up

I do my morning routine and eat breakfast. I get a text from Jack saying to be ready by 5:30.  I text him my address and I check the time. It reads 12:30. I still have time so I chillax a little bit. At around 4:30 I do my hair and put on my outfit. By the time I finish everything the clock reads 5:00. 

*25 minutes later*

I wait a little bit until I see Jack's car pull up. I head upstairs to grab my phone,purse. I hear the doorbell ring. I head downstairs and open my door. "Hey Jack" I smile. "Hey Liyah. You look amazing" he smiles. "Thank you don't look bad yourself" I smile. "Thanks let's get going" he says reaching for my arm. I accept and he leads me to his car. 

*After Dinner*

Me and Jack finished having an amazing dinner and we are currently on our way to Venice. 

*Third Person P.O.V.*

Jack and Liyah arrived to Venice and pull out their skateboards. They skateboard for a while and stay to watch the sunset. 

Later that evening, Jack drives her back to her place and they say their goodbyes. 

After that, many more dates arrived and it was the start of Something Different...

Hey guys! I hope you all enjoyed this imagine. This one is for @UltimatePsychopath so I hope you enjoyed it as well. Bye!