Daniel Seavey Imagine For Charlotte

*TRIGGER WARNING*Charlotte's P.O.V.*

Lately, I haven't been feeling so great emotionally. It's been really hard but lately I've been picking up an old habit. Cutting. Today especially, I've been reading the hate comment and I head upstairs hoping my boyfriend Daniel won't catch me. I walk upstairs to our bathroom and shut the door. I grab the box of razors I have in the cupboard below the sink and take one out. I look at myself in the mirror and start to cry. I put my arm over the sink and start the water. I take the blade and run it across my arm. I wince in pain and let out a cry. I continue to cut, I get a little weak, but still continue. As I cut one more time, I hear the door open. "OMG CHARLOTTE WHAT ARE YOU DOING" Daniel screams as he catches me before I fall to the floor. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry" I say with a weak voice. He picks me up and takes me to his car. He puts me in the back seat and starts to drive. I can hear him on a phone call as my vision turns blurry. "Guys meet me at the hospital! Charlotte was cutting herself and I need you guys there" he yells through the phone. It's the boys, I realize. I look at Daniel but then everything turns black.

*Daniel's P.O.V.*

I can't believe she would do this again. Why didn't she come to me? I keep asking myself that. I get to the hospital and they take her from me and tell me to wait in the lobby. I wait anxiously for the boys to get here.   

When the boys get here, I explain everything to them and now we just wait. 

*At home after released from the hospital: Charlotte's P.O.V.*

Daniel carries me to our bed and covers me up. He sits next to me and looks at me. "Charlotte why would you do that to yourself' he asks me. I explain everything to him and all he does is stare at me. He gets under the covers with me and cuddles me. "You know what? Don't listen to other people. You are beautiful and I love you so much. And if you ever have a hard time you come talk to me okay" he says to me looking into my eyes. "I will. I love you" I smile and look into his beautiful eyes. "I love you too and don't you ever forget it" he smiles as he gives me a kiss. I love Daniel so much, I don't know what I would do without him. 

Hey guys! I hope ya'll enjoyed imagine! This one is for @PenguinAngel1 so I hope you enjoyed it as well. Bye!