Jack Avery Imagine For Kameron

*Kameron's P.O.V.*

I'm currently at my apartment waiting for my roommate Logan Paul to come home. Logan is basically my best friend and I met him through Mark Dohner.

I get up off the couch and head to the kitchen to make myself lunch.

After I make lunch, I sit down next to the coffee table and start eating.

After about an hour later Logan FaceTimes me and I put my on my stand and answer it. "Hey Logan" I say looking at my screen. "Hey Kameron are you home" Logan asks trying to look behind me. "Yeah I'm home, you coming home soon" I ask taking sip out of my drink. "Yeah but i'll be coming home with 5 guests" Logan says. "Who?"I ask confused. "The Why Don't We boys" Logan states. "Oh are those the guys you filmed the video the music video for" I ask Logan. "Yeah it's those guys" Logan says looking at the road since he's driving. "Do you want me to do anything before they arrive" I ask Logan. "Ummm...." Logan thinks. "Can you get the ramp ready on the balcony please" Logan says. "Yeah sure" I say getting up from the couch. I set up the ramp and me and Logan hang up.

I go to my room to make myself look presentable(picture above). I walk back into the living room and wait for them to arrive.

After about 10 minutes later I hear the keys in the door. I quickly get up to go to the kitchen and grab myself a water. I put it on the counter and go on my phone to pretend like I don't notice he's home.

"Hey Kameron what's up" Logan yells as he points his vlog camera at me. "Nothing much" I yell back at Logan. "Alright Kameron these are the Why Don't We boys. This Jonah, Corbyn, Daniel, Jack and Zach. Guy's this is my roommate Kameron" Logan says introducing me to each of them. We all shake hands and Jack catches my eye. We stare at each other for a little bit and we release hands.

The guys are currently outside on the balcony and I'm inside watching tv. I hear the slide door open and I look to see Jack walking in.

"Hey Kameron could I talk to you for a second" Jack asks me. "Yeah sure" I say looking to see Logan not paying attention. "I was wondering if you would like to sneak away with me right now" Jack asks looking to see the boys not looking. I look at Logan and the boys and then back at Jack. "Yeah let's do it" I smile. I grab my phone and purse and me and Jack sneak out of my apartment. "You know when Logan finds out we're gone he's going to kill us" I laugh as me and Jack enter the elevator. "I know but it'll be worth it" Jack smiles. I smile at Jack as I press the elevator button to go to the garage floor. "Do we have a car we can take" Jack asks. "No because Logan can see where I'm going" I sigh. "Well that sucks" Jack says. "I know right. We have to take the garage way because that's the only way Logan won't see us" I say.

We exit the building and we both get texts from the boys. "Hey why did you want to sneak away from the boys" I ask Jack looking at my phone and then back at him. "I decided to sneak away with you because I really like you and I felt that it was kind of a fun thing to do" Jack says with a laugh. "It is going to be fun but it won't be fun later" I laugh.

We walk around Hollywood and we stop in a store. We buy some skateboards since we both know how to ride and ride to the movies.

When we get to the theatre, we buy a bunch of candy, some popcorn and some drinks.

We finish the movie and Jack gets a notification on his phone. "Kameron I just got a message saying there's a carnival around here. You want to go" Jack asks me. "What time is it?" I ask Jack. "It's 5:00pm" Jack states. "Yeah let's go" I say as we both hop on our skateboards.

We skate all the way to the carnival and play some games. We are there for a couple of hours and decide to get dinner. Jack won me a huge stuffed animal so we can't go anywhere special.

We go to In and Out and eat dinner. By now we both have over 20 text messages from Logan. We laugh as we continue to eat.

After we finish eating we finally decide to head back. All I could think about is how Logan is going to be. We walk into my apartment building and walk slowly.

We get to my apartment floor and walk a bit slow. We look at each other and stand at the door. "Wait before we go in, I have to do this" Jack whispers before giving me a kiss.

After we kiss, we smile and we look at the door. I slowly put my key in and turn the knob. We walk in to see all the boys on the balcony and Logan pacing with them. "What do we do" Jack says as we both crouch down. "Let's go to my room" I whisper. We both waddle to my room and come up with a plan on how to calm Logan.

We come up with nothing so we decided to just head outside. We exit my room and slowly walk to the balcony. We look at each other and open the door. Logan and the boys look at us. "Where the hell were you guys" Logan says angrily. "We went out and had fun" I say straight up. "Why didn't you guys tell us" Logan yells. "Because we knew you would blow up like a balloon" I say honestly. "It's true Logan" Zach buts in.

After Logan cools down we all chill on the couch and watch some tv. I go on twitter and tweet 'boy was this a rough/amazing day.'

Logan and the rest of the boys reply 'yeah it was' except Jack added a winky face. By far a crazy day.

Hey guy's I hope you all enjoyed this imagine! This one is for@KrazyKam12 so I hope you enjoyed this as well. If you have a request please comment or message me. Bye!