Nandu yar dnt tell me ur next suspense will be like Bollywood actor or something doctor.........this will be bigg shocking news to us.....yar...

RAJ NEY MANAN GIGGLED AT THIS COMMENT

Now aliya mukti dhruv to asked.....

If anything hidden talent is there plz tell us now itself yar.....we cant take this shocking surprises once in a month....from this young lady whose age is just 23....

Just tell me one thing how do u managed or did all this younger age yar......doing 2 works make us exhausted ..this many how .....do u handle all this with just a smile...

Fab4 ...MANIK KI JAAN BOLO STILL HOW MANY SURPRISES AND TALENTS ARE THERE......SO IN FUTURE WE WONT DIE WITH SHOCK....bowing infront of her holding hands and asked dramatically...

Nandu frnds manan raj and ney.....laughed at there dramatic

Nandu looked at manik with smile who is holding her hands...kissing now and then....she looked at raj and ney navya abhi smiled at them said

Nandu:

Oh ohh dont worry surprises are end by this ....now thr wont be any shocking news ....ok..

All this I did just becoz of these peoples who are standing with me...

Becoz of there love support trust encouragement made me to do whtever I feel like to do...

Mom and dad always encouraged supported and showed/corrected me to go in right path....to achieve my goals...

Navya and abhi always there for me when I need best frnds and be there like shield who protect there  sister  from this cruel peoples...

Manik though he is nt with me this many years but he make sure of my safety through dad.....made me to learn how to fight and stand for myself through his absences....made me nt depened on others when he is nt present...

Dhruv asked means we didn't get what manik did?

Others looking at  nandu confuse so looking at there face

N: the thing is am karate black belt stundent ....am state level champion ....(which made fab4 gasp one more shocking news hehehe.....but she told no more surprise na now wht is this )

it just tht my possessive and protective hubby make sure tht his wife should be know self defense....before going to collage.....

(Nandini winked at manik who is looking at her surprise how did she know and she gave I know you look ..to which he gave his cute smile to her....rubbing his nape...which made raj and ney chuckle at his action)

Fab4 looked at him disbelief for that he just shrugged.....

And becoz of me navya abhi also joined this karate class .....took all the trouble yes they are also black belt students... fab5 looked at them who are looking at manan with open mouth

Nandu understand there reaction to which she just giggling herself...but fab5 looking confuse at them...

To which mukti clicked fingers infront of them and asked wht happened

Navya and abhi both came out of trance and looked at manik

Na: so ur the one behind this karate

Ab: becoz of u and ur karate ka idea made me nt to sleep properly for 6months......u know y

Na: she never missed or made us miss nt even single class......yar....how much toucher in training u know

Ab: then also she didn't gave any excuses or anything she worked really hard ...

Na:from school whtever we wanted to do we used do together ....becoz of tht i didn't leave her alone so I to joined with her but atlast it was fun learning and kicking others

Ab: and I cant leave this 2 girls alone so I too joined with them ..

Ab and na: finally wht we came to know is manik one word is enough how much tough it may be she will do it.....

TO WHICH EVERYONE SMILED NANDU HUGGED HIM SIDE WISE TIGHTLY .....

Younger clan: one should learn and see from u what is love means......

With that everyone left to there house with happiness on there face.....malhotras with proud and content

GOOD NIGHT TC.....NEXT UPDATE I MAKE UPTO UR EXPECTATION...TATA BYEEE..LOVE U ALL