"You will tomorrow and you'll see that he isn't a threat", I rub his arm.

"Yeah whatever", he grumbles and gets up.

"Where you're going?" Jackson asks.

"To hang out with those guys see you later", Jake replies and walks off.

I sigh.

"Don't worry everything would be fine, but if it doesn't you still got Greg as a rebound", Stacy smirks and everyone shoot her a look.

"What?"

I watch as Jake laugh with the guys and a girl trying to get his attention by touching his arm.

"Oh no she don't", I growl and about to get up, when Jackson grabs my arm and shake his head.

"He's still in a heated mood, let him calm down", he says and I sit down.

I see the girl rubbing his shoulders as he talk to the guys.

"Two can play that game, change of plans Vanessa you're going to my house tonight Caleb would drop you tonight", Riley says.

"No I'm fine, I'll go tomorrow with you."

"Okay, but if you change your mind you know where to find me", she states.

I nod.

______________

Next Day

I didn't see Jake since yesterday lunchtime, after lunch he disappear with his new 'friends' and that desperate slut.

"You got everything you need?" Stacy questions as we pack up to go.

I'm sleeping over at Riley tonight, I'm not sure what Jake is doing since he wasn't replying to my messages.

"Yes just need to get my shoes", I reply and push my shoes in the bag.

Carter knocks on the open door and Stacy walks to kiss him.

I smile as Carter slightly blushes, before taking her bag and mines.

"Thanks Car", I state.

"No prob Vee", he smiles.

We leave the room and I lock the door, then I bump into Jake who is right behind me.

"Hey", I say.

"Can we talk?" He asks as Stacy and Carter walk down the hallway to the elevator.

"I can't see why not", I shrug.

"Not here outside by our group spot", he grabs my hand.

We got to the elevator and go outside, its beginning to get a bit cold since we are almost in November already.

I sit down on a bench and Jake sits next to me.

"What do you want to talk about?" I ask.

 Riley and Stacy would be leaving in like fifteen minutes.

"Our relationship."

"What about it?" I question.

"Like there is lack of trust", he begins

"Yeah, you don't trust me", I cross my arm.

"But I d-"

"No you don't, I trust you Jake, but it seems like you don't trust me", I snap.

"I trust you Vanessa", he declares.

"Then stop acting jealous", I state.

"I'm no-"