Look who's back

Well hello!

I'm not here because I have done something with Texas Shadows.

I'm here because my new book Hidden Behind Lies has so far 15 parts for y'all to enjoy. I am telling you not because I'm desperate, although that is a very close reason, but because its a really good book. Three thousand seven hundred people read this one so why don't you jump on over to a new one!

I have pulled the Plot and Character Descriptions out for y'all to look at in case you're curious.

Plot
Kat has dreams bigger than any one her friends can imagine. Dreams that could very well be the death of her. Kat keeps her hidden lifestyle a secret from everyone she loves. But what happens when Liam comes to town? Liam, the very hot jock who Kat instantly rules out of her league. Kat's dreams soon become a reality as she battles to keep her old life. New people, different feelings, and a whole hell of a lot of yelling. Can Kat make it through when everyone she thought she love betray her? Stay tuned for Hidden Behind Lies.

Katherine Hart
She has a typical life, both parents, wealthy to a certain extent. Shes somewhat new to her school in Michigan, but with four years of experience. She doesn't have a perfect body, nor does she want one. Life to Kat isn't difficult, its dealing with others, the morons that makes you want it to end. Luckily for her, there is always a fallback.

Liam Cooper
New to town, as they always are. But Liam's case is different. He became emancipated to be able to do what he wants, and his parents supported him. He's your classic jock, brown hair that he spends more time on than most girls, perfect smile. Basketball and Football were always his thing, until he met Kat Hart.

Bella Jones
She's lived there since forever, marking her ground when newcomers stop by. Shes the wild one, who always needs to know whats going on. Even though most of the time, shes lost in the dark.

Mason Record
The quiet type. Everybody has one. You would never meet anyone so out of the loop as Mason. He will be there for you, but is mostly a lone wolf.

I'm excited to hear what you think and look forward to your views.

Until then!

-MsAuthorZ ;)