Chapter⭐16: Fragments

♥♣♠♠

"Tsubaki, you are Melancholy."

"Yes, I am."

"The strongest Servamp that your Sensei has ever created."

"I'm well aware."

"Why have you been born into this world?"

"To annihilate every single one of my siblings. Especially the one that I despise the most..."

"SLOTH"

♥♣♠♦

"Tsubaki, please just remember these four words... _____ _____ _____ _____"

"Wait, Sensei. I didn't quite hear y-"

"That's all you have to do."

"What...?"

"I'm afraid this is farewell."

"S-Sensei?! W-wait! I...!!!"

♥♣♠♦

"NO!! I'M BEGGING YOU, DON'T KILL HIIIIIM!!!"

♥♣♦♦

Tsubaki opens his eyelids slowly, waking up. "In the end... I didn't get to hear him..." he muttered. He felt his limbs spread apart and cold metal around his wrists and ankles. There was a metal choker around his neck as well.

The place was dark. But he could smell the faint scent of metal around him.

"What is this place...? Where's Mahiru and Nii-san..?" He tried to move but failed. He was entirely secured.

The last thing he remembers was...

Tsubaki's eyes went wide and his heart rose when he saw an image of Makoto's face. He felt aggressive after that.

He started to struggle, trying to get out of the chain's hold.

"MAKOTO YOU BASTARD! SHOW YOURSELF, COWARD! WHERE IS MY EVE AND MY BROTHER YOU PIECE OF CRAP!" He screamed. His voice was almost shaking because he felt like a wild animal trying to get out of a cage.

Tsubaki was screaming and shouting. His voice echoed in the dark room. No response. No one. No one was there to hear him.

Well, until...

"Calm down, Tsubaki. You're being too loud, man~" Someone turned the lights on. Tsubaki could clearly see all the different inventions scattered in the room. He found himself tied in some kind of device. Almost as if he was a guinea pig to be used for some kind of experiment.

"And screaming my name like that... Are you that excited to see me?"

Tsubaki grits his teeth after seeing who it was. They had a smirk on their face and their hands in their pockets.

"MAKOTO!"

"Mm-hm. That's my name, alright." He winked at Tsubaki.

"Damn you! Where are my subclasses?! I demand you tell me where they are!"

"Your subclasses? Hm, I wonder if I should tell you. I'm pretty sure you saw Sakuya with me, right?" Makoto smiles. "Guess who they work for now~"

"You...!" Tsubaki pulled the chains that restrained him forcefully. "They're my subclasses! They are not for you to control like mindless toys, you bastard!"