Chapter⭐18: Fight

♥♣♠♦

"Roar." Kuro's deep voice echoed in everyone's ears as they all ganged up on their target, Makoto.

Hyde was the first to attack with his rapier and his left arm behind his back. Makoto swiftly dodged his sword, just by moving a few steps to his right. "A rapier for the Servamp of Greed." The brunette said, looking at Hyde, who was behind him.

Makoto almost didn't notice the next person. Licht jumped and intended to land with his foot crushing Makoto's face but it didn't happen since the smirking subclass was quick enough to grab the pianist's ankle, catching Licht off guard and roughly tossing him towards Lawless, who flew back a few meters after being hit by his Eve. "Agh...!" They both grunted, landing on the floor.

"Boots for the Eve of Greed." Makoto continued his notes.

"Lily!" Misono called.

The brunette didn't notice Snow Lily, who already appeared behind him. Misono was planning to use his weapon so he needed to get Makoto between him and his Servamp, which was done.

"Ah." Makoto remained calm as the chair suddenly popped out of nowhere and restrained him. Now, he was stuck sitting on the chair.

"AAARGH!!" Belkia spits. "That's the trick that stupid brat used on me, Ugh!"

Lily placed the blade of his scythe under Makoto's chin.

"Goodnight, and sweet dreams." The Lust pair casted.

Makoto smirked and disappeared from the chair, leaving Lily confused and Misono screaming as he saw Makoto reappear behind Lust. "L-Lily..! Behind you!"

Before Snow Lily could react, Makoto elbowed his back and sent him flying towards the others.

"A torture chair for the Eve of Lust and a scythe for the Servamp of Lust. Interesting." He looked at his fellow subclasses. "What, aren't you gonna attack me?" He smiled at them.

Shamrock adjusts his necktie. "Don't be absurd, we didn't come here to be protected by amateurs."

"Ahh, to be honest, this old geezer has no energy to fight but our boss is right behind you so I'm sorry for needing to burn you, Makoto." Higan takes his gloves off and tossed then aside.

"It's okay, I never expected you to hold back in the first place, so I'll endure, come what may." Makoto spreads his arms with a satisfied smile on his face.

♥♣♠♦

"Tsubaki!" Mahiru jumped down from the ring and looked at his Servamp. Tsubaki slowly faces down, meeting his Eve's hazel eyes. "Shirota Mahiru...?" The ravenette muttered.

The brunette narrowed his eyes. Melancholy seemed beaten up, his limbs were chained to the device, making him unable to move. And his something was wrapped around his head, it was thick metal with a digital clock on the front.

"Wait... clock?" Mahiru looked closer. He shivered when he realized that the numbers were counting down. "A-A timer...?!" He wanted to panic, since it was about to last for just an hour.

'But what is that timer for?!' Mahiru decided to worry about that later and figure out how to get Tsubaki free from that thing.

He lets go of his spear and it returned to its broom form. He stood on it and went closer to Tsubaki.

"What the hell are you doing here?! Why are they here as well?!" Tsubaki was starting to scold Mahiru and told him to get out of this place. Knowing the brunette, he would refuse.