Chapter⭐5: Mirrors 2

♥♣♠♦

Red Team

"Okay, now, I think I can get us out of here if you idiots just follow me." Hyde said s he walked ahead of his group. He looked side to side, seeing mirrors lined up endlessly. "Gaaah... these mirrors are starting to creep the hell out of me now."

"Hm? I feel a little bit strange somehow." Lily looked behind his back and saw Tsubaki walking slowly. "Uh, we're one member short..." He said, noticing Mahiru gone.

"What?!" Hyde shouts and turns his head. "Wait, WHERE'S MAHIRU?"

"Ah." Tsubaki boredly faces them and stops walking. "So they've noticed him missing." He yawns.

Hyde quickly marches up to him and grabs his collar, using one hand and the other ready to take a swing at Tsubaki. "YOU KNEW HE WAS SEPARATED FROM US?! AND YOU DIDN'T SAY ANYTHING?!"

"Aha... AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! AHAHA! AHAHAHAHAHA!!" Tsubaki laughs and Hyde lets go of him in shock. "Aaahh, not interesting at all." The raven stops laughing and looks away from Hyde.

"Ugh, whatever. Let's just find him and quick. I don't know how many minutes have passed since he became missing but let's go." Hyde said.

"And I shall strip, while we look for him.~" Lily starts taking his clothes off one by one.

"Look, I know your brat isn't here right now but I don't like cleavage either so..." Hyde summons his rapier and points it at Lily. "...put your clothes back on, butterfly."

"Y-Yes... Big Brother..." Lily sulks.

Tsubaki was silently looking at his face from the mirror. As his eyes took a higher glance, he sees the pin Mahiru gave him. 'That human is so cheap... that is so not entertaining.' He mentally sighed.

But thinking back on it, how did Mahiru give him that without Tsubaki noticing it? Oh, that's right. Mahiru...

'...kissed me.' Tsubaki realizes that and blushes. He held the sides of his bead and looked down in embarrassment. "W-Why am I remembering such a boring moment now...?" He muttered.

"Tsubaki!" Hyde snaps him out of his daze and grabs his arm. "C'mon! We gotta hurry if you don't wanna lose your Eve to Nii-san." He said.

"My... Eve?" Tsubaki questions, confused.

Lily smiles at him. "Come now, Tsubaki. Time won't be waiting for us after all."

"Yeah, for humans. Not vampires, Lily." Hyde said.

"Oh, that makes sense." The tall blonde laughs. "After all, we can live forever."

Tsubaki sighs and looks up, whispering, "Not long, I won't..."

♥♣♠♦

Blue Team

"T-This is a pickle..." Misono gripped Tetsu's shirt like there's no tomorrow. "We lost Licht. That idiot."

"Uuugh, at this rate, he'll be disqualified... and it would be such a pain to go and continue looking for him now..." Kuro sighed in annoyance.

"B-But... we have to at least try again! What if he causes a ruckus?" Misono asked.

"Then... I don't know what to do. I just wanna win this gaaaame." Kuro said.