Chapter⭐20: First Past

Important:

This is the story that has a process from when Makoto was a kid to the present. Kuro and the others won't be mentioned as they are seeing everything. It's all about Makoto's life. His secrets and all of the truth.

Everyone is watching his memories together but they are invisible to each other. Like, they're in the same place but... you get the point. The pairs will stay together though. Kuro and Mahiru, Hyde and Licht, Tsubaki's subclasses, and... yeah.

♥♣♠♦

Makoto: 8-years old

"Makoto! I'm home!" A man's voice echoed in the apartment.

The boy placed his game console down and ran to the door, meeting his father with an exhausted face. "Hey, dad. How was work?" He asked, helping his father take his coat off.

"Oh, it would've been great if that stupid Akiyama hadn't stolen my brilliant idea..!" Masato, his father, worked as an interior designer. Most of the days, he would arrive home late. But he can find time to go home after his boss gives him the "well-done" phrase for dismissal.

"Haha, Akiyama-san sure does have his work cut out for him, huh. Well, I'm sure you can think of better ideas, dad." Makoto said.

"Ugh, I'm just glad that I got to go home early today, I would've bashed his head in otherwise." He growled, putting his suitcase on a corner and stretching his shoulder a bit.

Masato had dark brown hair and green eyes. Makoto looked just like him. Like father, like son, is how it goes. Though, the father is short-tempered, while the child is very hard to piss off.

"Well, rest up a little before mom comes home. She doesn't like seeing you cranky like this, dad." Makoto said.

"Yeah, um, speaking of your mother, wake me up when the moment she opens the door. We... have a little surprise for ya." Masato proceeded upstairs. Halfway, Makoto stopped him.

"Surprise? Oh, you mean that new PS4 you guys promised me? Yay!"

"Haha, no. It's not that. But I think you'll like it." His father yawned and disappeared from Makoto's sight.

The little boy just decided to wait and went back to playing Minecraft.

♥♣♠♦

"Wait... huh?" Makoto blinked.

"Like we said..." his mother, Makari, and Masato held hands. "...we are having a new baby boy~!" They chorused with happy faces.

"Oh, no no, no. I heard that but... huh?"

"A new Shirota is gonna be born soon, Makoto-chan, isn't that exciting?" The woman sweetly smiled.

"I'll have a... brother?"

"Your mother thought you looked a little lonely so I said, 'hey why don't we make another one then?' And wa-lah! A new baby bro is gonna be your company, kiddo!" Masato ruffled his son's hair playfully.

Sure, he was surprised, but Makoto was happy at the same time. "Yeah!" He smiled at his parents, excited for the new baby to arrive as well.

♥♣♠♦

"A little bro, huh? Wouldn't a little sister suit you better though?"

Makoto looked at his friend with the 'what the heck?' look. "Why would you say that, Mikuni? Are you saying I should be the knight-in-shining-armor kind of person?"